[3.7] Bella's Dancing Duo Occultist | Delve 700 | Uber Elder | 1M++ DPS |

I like your build Bellabong. I just hit level 67 and rather new at building characters so I am trying to adjust with the stuff I have in inventory. Does this sound like it could work?

1. For the chest I am using Doedres Skin for 6 free mana curses and took the chaos Inoc skill tree.
2. I put poison in dancing duo added Herald of Agony for 80% hit to try to keep scorpion minion up.
3. Trying out Shapers Touch for the energy shield plus accuracy comes with it.
4. I should be able to fit four aura's if I go 5 curses because of gem shortage; Agony, Discipline, Hatred, and one other. I could put a golem in here and stick to 3 auras.

The head will be minion links and the boots will be wither links. The gloves are auras.
Last edited by Arctic_X on Oct 16, 2018, 9:08:35 AM
What order should i be prioritizing the upgrades once I have the core gear? Rings with minion speed first? If so, is it better to buy it (1ex+ w/ good resistances) or craft it myself?
"
Arctic_X wrote:
I like your build Bellabong. I just hit level 67 and rather new at building characters so I am trying to adjust with the stuff I have in inventory. Does this sound like it could work?

1. For the chest I am using Doedres Skin for 6 free mana curses and took the chaos Inoc skill tree.
2. I put poison in dancing duo added Herald of Agony for 80% hit to try to keep scorpion minion up.
3. Trying out Shapers Touch for the energy shield plus accuracy comes with it.
4. I should be able to fit four aura's if I go 5 curses because of gem shortage; Agony, Discipline, Hatred, and one other. I could put a golem in here and stick to 3 auras.

The head will be minion links and the boots will be wither links. The gloves are auras.

A Doedre's skin base seems interesting, might want to look into scaling elemental damage instead of chaos if you can get the extra elemental weakness curses on top of some elemental auras

Poison on the DD itself will not give you virulence stacks, if you want a Herald of Agony you'll have to look into something like Ball Lightning with poison.

Your own accuracy doesn't impact the swords hit chance so you don't need to worry about that. The gloves are pretty essential in most minion builds since they finally make up for the lack of accuracy minion builds have suffered from.

"
cbasz wrote:
What order should i be prioritizing the upgrades once I have the core gear? Rings with minion speed first? If so, is it better to buy it (1ex+ w/ good resistances) or craft it myself?

The rings are great QoL improvement so I'd go for those yeah. If you have very specific resist requirements you can buy the rings. Fossil/Essence crafting would be cheaper most of the time but you have to buy essences and fossils and that's usually a hassle :/
If we use two points to grab "Sacrifice" (to the left of Spiritual command), our minions get 15% ele res, 20% inc life, life regen, and we get some ES regen. This caps our spectres I believe (well, 75/74/74 on the frenzy monkey but I think that's close enough) and frees up a socket on our helm (I'd personally take zombies for an extra layer of defense but flame dash, culling support, or using both BM and Fortify are also good options. Alternatively you could use minion life and craft a bone helm with -9 chaos res aura)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Last edited by cbasz on Oct 16, 2018, 5:59:00 PM
How much ES are you supposed to have around level 70?
"
cbasz wrote:
If we use two points to grab "Sacrifice" (to the left of Spiritual command), our minions get 15% ele res, 20% inc life, life regen, and we get some ES regen. This caps our spectres I believe (well, 75/74/74 on the frenzy monkey but I think that's close enough) and frees up a socket on our helm (I'd personally take zombies for an extra layer of defense but flame dash, culling support, or using both BM and Fortify are also good options. Alternatively you could use minion life and craft a bone helm with -9 chaos res aura)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

It's something my partner has been egging me on to do actually! If it does put the Spectres at a decent Ele res then it's a great little two points to spend on their survivability. I'd use the socket gained to craft an Abyssal socket (250ish more ES, 8% more damage on a decent one, who can say no :P)

I don't have much experience with Zombies but it would seem to be that they need a pretty large investment in minion survivability. We have a small bit of flexibility in Jewel suffixes so perhaps some more Minion HP on them would suffice?

"
Vulpix0r wrote:
How much ES are you supposed to have around level 70?

Should be 2900-3100 (with around 30ES on jewels), ramps up quickly from there as you add new jewels sockets, level up Discipline and take some more ES nodes while upgrading jewels as well. If you've got decent minion taunt chance (12%+) you're going to be pretty safe for most of the game
Last edited by Bellabong on Oct 17, 2018, 7:21:49 AM
Bella, hello! Can you please redistribute gems and links in case you choose Heretic's Veil setup (a more defensive one) - it seems pretty dufficult though to get where AG and Raise Spectre gems go, can you?
How does this setup compare to a PF Variant with Herald of Agony?
livejamie
"
Glebikus1676 wrote:
Bella, hello! Can you please redistribute gems and links in case you choose Heretic's Veil setup (a more defensive one) - it seems pretty dufficult though to get where AG and Raise Spectre gems go, can you?

I'm actually working on an efficient tree for that variant so stay tuned! If you can't fit him in, ditch the AG for now hes an incremental improvement.

"
livejamie wrote:
How does this setup compare to a PF Variant with Herald of Agony?

Afaik Herald of Agony has twice the base damage of Elemental Hit so very well I would imagine; you could socket the Duo's for support even.

Agony is so strong afaik the deepest Agony guy in HC is at 580ish on a max block Glad with no minion scaling; it's verrry strong.
Something seems to be up with my spectres, they die all the time.
Summon 2 kitavas in canals and the monkey in a6.

Any tips?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info