[3.7] Bella's Dancing Duo Occultist | Delve 700 | Uber Elder | 1M++ DPS |

Which is why Scion is best for dancing duo.

I've had Guardian up to lvl 94 as this build.

Then Necro to level 95 with this build, was slightly better, but they both pale in comparison to Scion.

With Scion you can basically spawn dancing and not even attack mobs, and you will still keep up the Rampage. Not to mention you gain double more flasks than the other builds, so unless you take lethal damage, it's very hard / impossible to die.

Haven't tried Occultist, but I doubt it's better than Scion. ES doesn't seem that compatible with this build, cause of flasks. Compared to HP.

Goodluck whoever is making this build tho.
"
Shankhook wrote:
Enjoying this so far (79) but do find it tricky keeping the swords up sometimes, & if you get caught without flask charges in delve forget it xd.

With no evasion can kill myself quite quickly to porcupines

Otherwise though, swords up and rampage stacks and it is amazing

Bought this ring, what's best way to use an additional slot? Was thinking putting convocation there and inc. duration then linked to phase run, have to recolour shavs though

I'm not sure how beneficial bone helm is, it's not like spectres are doing any damage

Glad to hear you're enjoying the build! I'm curious as to how come you find it tricky to keep up the swords; there's 800-1200 mobs in a map... Is looting getting in the way :P

Yeah Porcupines take some care, but they do on every build that isn't a shatter type build. Best way to use the additional slot is for convocation, or one of the aura's since they're not linked to Enlighten anyways.

In my build the Elder Bone Helm accounts for 55% of my 513% increased damage; it's not insignificant. But I also do say an ES helm is enough if you can't nab an Elder ES helm or an Elder bone helm. A Bone helm on its own should be the last resort.

"
pewdie wrote:
Which is why Scion is best for dancing duo.

I've had Guardian up to lvl 94 as this build.

Then Necro to level 95 with this build, was slightly better, but they both pale in comparison to Scion.

With Scion you can basically spawn dancing and not even attack mobs, and you will still keep up the Rampage. Not to mention you gain double more flasks than the other builds, so unless you take lethal damage, it's very hard / impossible to die.

Haven't tried Occultist, but I doubt it's better than Scion. ES doesn't seem that compatible with this build, cause of flasks. Compared to HP.

Goodluck whoever is making this build tho.

Yes I talk about this at length and in detail actually, it's like you just want to ignore what I say and come along with a "this other build is best" attitude without providing any examples or evidence or even reading what I've had to say on the subject!

This mythical Scion build you're talking about is doing so well it's off the charts!
Last edited by Bellabong on Oct 14, 2018, 12:47:02 PM
Hi Bella, been having a blast with your build (just finished leveling which was a pain in the ass until I could equip the sword), thanks for taking the time to write it all up!

I have a couple questions if you don't mind answering:
1. spectres: we're running x2 kitava heralds and a carnage chieftain (same as silverback ape i think). How useful actually are the heralds for frontline/dps? Would it not be better to get a Host Chieftain from act 7 to put power and frenzy charges on the swords? And just running 2 spectres instead (gives us more options for boots with high ES/res/mov speed)? Where I'm at the heralds dont seem too useful outside of starting the frenzy

2. Continuing on spectres, the chieftain don't have much mana to cast their frenzy buff, you typically need to link them to blood magic to be able to maintain 2-3 charges. Or am I missing something?

3. I've been having mana issues with the wither: at 33 unreserved mana, I can't cast it long enough for the CwC to consistently trigger both desecrate and offering (usually sometimes triggers one or the other sporadically). Do I need to get more unreserverd mana to alleviate this?

4. Any reason you're not taking zealot's oath on the tree?

Thanks again for this awesome guide!
Last edited by cbasz on Oct 14, 2018, 2:21:53 PM
1. On this current patch, the Kitava's are dead AI wise (I uploaded a T13 Elder video, take a look at what they're doing >.<) Normally they'd be the ones covering your immediate vicinity by leap slamming to catch-up or using their projectile (range seems to be however far you are away from them).

2. In my deep deep Delves I've resorted to slotting in the blood magic into the AG slot, but in the fights that last long enough the swords seems to have the 3 frenzy charges even without blood magic, but this is anecdotal.

3. I may have forgotten to stress to leave the Wither unlevelled, there's nothing to be gained on our end from levelling it (The swords are inflicting the max effect Wither debuff with Withering Touch). It's pretty much a conduit to automate the Spirit Offering so you can also substitute something of your own preference :) (Heck if you had a shavs with a white slot you might even want to switch to flesh offering while mapping because at the higher investment levels the damage is a bit overkill for mapping)

I'm glad you're having fun!
Last edited by Bellabong on Oct 15, 2018, 7:00:44 AM
"
Bellabong wrote:
1. On this current patch, the Kitava's are dead AI wise (I uploaded a T13 Elder video, take a look at what they're doing >.<) Normally they'd be the ones covering your immediate vicinity by leap slamming to catch-up or using their projectile (range seems to be however far you are away from them).

2. In my deep deep Delves I've resorted to slotting in the blood magic into the AG slot, but in the fights that last long enough the swords seems to have the 3 frenzy charges even without blood magic, but this is anecdotal.

3. I may have forgotten to stress to leave the Wither unlevelled, there's nothing to be gained on our end from levelling it (The swords are inflicting the max effect Wither debuff with Withering Touch). It's pretty much a conduit to automate the Spirit Offering so you can also substitute something of your own preference :) (Heck if you had a shavs with a white slot you might even want to switch to spirit offering while mapping because at the higher investment levels the damage is a bit overkill for mapping)

I'm glad you're having fun!

So no reason to go 3 spectres then, I'll just use two apes. Maybe squeezing in zombies as tanks (especially since we get +3 on tree) might be a good idea, I'll try to figure something out and test it.

Never realized your wither was unleveled, you're completely right, there's no benefits to leveling wither.

Thanks!
In the short time I've tried Zomberts out they're going to take substantially more minion scaling to feel effective but if you can get a good combo let me know! It'd be great to see what adaptations others come up with!
Hey, Bella, can u please give a clue what fossils You used crafting tje boots - i assume they can be bound, dense... and what else? Thanx in advance )
Those would probably be the right fossils, and if you have the currency maybe the lucky fossil but it'd probably be cheaper to purchase

I've uploaded my deathless Uber Elder; enjoy!
only issue is your es pool. im running with a bow and got 13 k but will with min max get 15k. and my current lvl is what i find needed for t16 hc, 7k On an CI char is not viable. regardless of the op occultist stats.
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Oct 16, 2018, 4:41:03 AM
Nah I can't advise this specific build for HC; it's essentially a glass cannon DD build.

Have you considered a tri-cure occultist with Heretic's veil with Enfeeble, Despair and Temp Chains variant? That Build can hit 10-11k ES; would that be an option in combination of the curses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info