[3.4] Pathfinder Toxic Rain with Raging Spirit build [DPS invisible, but all maps are viable]

PROS and CONS
I was annoyed from placing spell totem with wither every time I face Boss kind, and that moment of placing a totem I have a high chance to get hit and not leeching life as a moment of blank.

PROS
- Any map is viable even refelction mod and Aziri's mirror which is 100% reflect of physical and elemental damage.
- Very cheap and cost effective than any other build most of the time.

CONS
- Cause a lot of lack and requires computing power with high graphic card, you need to set your system to a best performance which means you will have a very bad graphic condition, otherwise you will find your character dead in depth running without your knowledge.

MECHANIC
Spoiler

When attack with bow will cast raging spirit(passive cooldown time is 250ms can be reduced by cooldown recovery for more summons), and raging spirit with withering touch at multistirke speed will increase chaos damage taken on the target, and poison stacks will become

Expected Total Life gained = [ 6 arrows + explosion ] x 0.1 attack speed x [life gained 40 - 60] = 4800 ~ 7200 life gained per sec

Expected Poison Stacks = [ 6 arrows + explosion ] x 0.1 attack speed x Poison chance = 120 stacks/sec
"
Attack speed is the core point for huge dps and survival

SKILL TREE

GEARS
Spoiler

FLASKS can be changed, and this is a good set for depth running

GEMS and LINK
Spoiler
If you want to increase visual DPS on POE,
Toxic rain - faster attack - added chaos - concentration - void manipulation - mirage archer
If you want to increase poison dps, but not visible,
Toxic rain - deadly - added chaos - unbound - swtif - faster attack
"
Faster attack is highly recommended for this build, will cast raging spirit based on attack speed, and poison stacks

PANTHEON
Spoiler
Soul of Lunaris and Soul of Shakari

VIDEO

OTHER MY BUILDS

USEFUL TIPS

Last edited by jonman27 on Oct 12, 2018, 11:12:47 PM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2019, 7:05:57 AM
Hello there :-)

this sounds like an awesome build for Toxic Rain...I like the use of this rather useless helmet connected with SRS *thumbsup*

Could pls give us a PoB-Link for your Build? This would be top-notch ^^

ty in advance
taH pagh taHbe'!
how did you get 0.1 aps?
fast forwarding shit videos...
@Axdie
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2076866 >>> Wolves of Wraeclast <Wolves>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2093385 >>> Morbid Torc | Old #1 Howa Amulet
Interresting combination! Want to try it next league. Any updates sience Delve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info