[3.4] Wander Raider Elemental hit 4M DPS Fast & Furious

"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
Tobinator wrote:
its 1.3m damage not 4m :D but looks nice

In my Pob, choose distance project travel, shock, frenzy, onslaught, ignite, crit lucky. Its 4M

Shock does not work as you think.

"
The base duration of shock is 2 seconds and the damage increase scales relative to the amount of Lightning damage dealt to the enemy's maximum life. Increased damage from shock is capped at 50% at 10% of the target's maximum life dealt by Lightning damage, scaling down to 0% at no damage. Hits below the minimum threshold of 1% effect are discarded,[1] effectively requiring a hit of 0.2% enemy maximum life. As an example, The Shaper has approximately 20 000 000 life. Minimally shocking The Shaper requires a single hit of 40 000 lightning damage.

So you can't tick on shock in POB, also you forgot to tick on Shaper as an enemy. No one cares about dps against trash mobs.
"
youngjuzell wrote:
"
Tobinator wrote:
its 1.3m damage not 4m :D but looks nice

In my Pob, choose distance project travel, shock, frenzy, onslaught, ignite, crit lucky. Its 4M

https://pastebin.com/c7wtvcKS

u cant shock boss for 50% and u cant get power charges at bosses with ur setup its 1.5mil against shaper/guardians maybe less because u cant attack for very long with just 4k life and 0 defences
I don't get why you have a dual setup in your chest and helmet.
Yolk Osuffering lets your ele damage to shock hitting shaoer with around 2-3 mill dps deffently is enough to shock him.
"
OloEopia wrote:
I don't get why you have a dual setup in your chest and helmet.

one for clearing, one for boss
"
clapXT wrote:
Yolk Osuffering lets your ele damage to shock hitting shaoer with around 2-3 mill dps deffently is enough to shock him.

He doesnt do enough damage to shock for more than like 5% he is at 1.3 million shaper dps and a single barrage arrow does just like 200k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info