Fire wielding bow Marauder

Hi, this is my idea of a full build in the end, have been using it and I'm around Lv 50 HC now, and it works beautiful, even though my items are very bad. Idea is a Fire wielding bow Marauder. So I thought to take some advice from more experienced people in this game, if they see this of course.

My course of building this character was taking Marauder, then going for all the HP/res nodes (Fire especially because of the elemental reflect), then going straight top for all of the Templar's HP nodes, by coming through his weapon elemental nodes. Here comes the problem, you have very little DEX to wear your needed items in this part of the game. So I went straight bottom taking early Blood Magic (because I had around 120 mana to fire my skills, with Explosive Arrow alone taking around 70 at that time), taking the Iron Reflexes (and Unwavering Stance right after it). Then my idea is to rush the Inner Focus through the top of the Templar's tree and keep up with the HP nodes from all sides. And lastly taking the Iron Grip as a good damage buff for a tanky bow user.

So if you guys would consider saying anything constructive I'll gladly accept the commentaries.

>> Skills used <<
Single: Burning Arrow
AoE: Explosive Arrow and Fire Trap
Defensive: Molten Shell
Curse: Flammability
Auras: Grace and Anger
Last edited by Mamojeb on Mar 4, 2013, 8:28:09 PM
"
Mamojeb wrote:
Hi, this is my idea of a full build in the end, have been using it and I'm around Lv 50 HC now, and it works beautiful, even though my items are very bad. Idea is a Fire wielding bow Marauder. So I thought to take some advice from more experienced people in this game, if they see this of course.

My course of building this character was taking Marauder, then going for all the HP/res nodes (Fire especially because of the elemental reflect), then going straight top for all of the Templar's HP nodes, by coming through his weapon elemental nodes. Here comes the problem, you have very little DEX to wear your needed items in this part of the game. So I went straight bottom taking early Blood Magic (because I had around 120 mana to fire my skills, with Explosive Arrow alone taking around 70 at that time), taking the Iron Reflexes (and Unwavering Stance right after it). Then my idea is to rush the Inner Focus through the top of the Templar's tree and keep up with the HP nodes from all sides. And lastly taking the Iron Grip as a good damage buff for a tanky bow user.

So if you guys would consider saying anything constructive I'll gladly accept the commentaries.

>> Skills used <<
Single: Burning Arrow
AoE: Explosive Arrow and Fire Trap
Defensive: Molten Shell
Curse: Flammability
Auras: Grace and Anger

How do I find the burning arrow ? I am planning the same type build with my shadow ! Is there a particular place to find the fire gear. ? I've just started playing last week anything will help!
Last edited by PNWLegend360 on May 19, 2013, 3:59:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info