[3.4] Quad Herald Teleporting Explosions [Consecrated Path] [Multi-screen clearing] [1 MIL+ DPS]

Interesting concept, but I am wondering hows the defence mech. it seem, pure glass cannon to me at the moment. But so far loving it, since starforge kinda have even forgotten!

I might give it a try later.

I dont know why but after changing my Terminus est to Voidforge, my dps on connsecrated Path went down too much is that normal?
Last edited by Emay0660 on Oct 17, 2018, 8:35:16 AM
"
Emay0660 wrote:

I dont know why but after changing my Terminus est to Voidforge, my dps on connsecrated Path went down too much is that normal?

Things you need to keep in mind is that you can only deal elemental damage with that weapon and CP only converts half to elemental, you need to get the other half somewhere else like Physical To Lightning.

Second thing is that the in game tooltip for that weapon and many other things doesn't work properly. And neither does the PoB damage until you make a slight change to the weapons stats like described here by mathil https://youtu.be/KjputfVfmUw?t=401
Last edited by Zophronios on Oct 17, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
"
Zophronios wrote:
"
Emay0660 wrote:

Things you need to keep in mind is that you can only deal elemental damage with that weapon and CP only converts half to elemental, you need to get the other half somewhere else like Physical To Lightning.

Second thing is that the in game tooltip for that weapon and many other things doesn't work properly. And neither does the PoB damage until you make a slight change to the weapons stats like described here by mathil https://youtu.be/KjputfVfmUw?t=401

thank you soo much for your help. So its better to change increased critical strikes support to Physical to Lightning for now if i understand correct? and gonna watch the video! Thanks again :)
Just took shaper with this build.
Damage is insane, but survivability is really low.

Ended up throwing 25ex into it in the end.

check my char for gear in PoB link

https://pastebin.com/ddm6ptMJ

Ended up takeing Acrobatics and Phase acro to even have some defense, And dropped the Inpulsa for a Loreweave.
Last edited by Sharkulz on Oct 17, 2018, 2:27:22 PM
To start my post off I'm having a blast with the build. Also probably one of my more enjoyable leveling experiences.

Instead of totems, I incorporated a double CWDT on my Inpulsa utilizing both phase run and IC. Also picked up Phase Acrobatics to test out more defense since my damage seemed busted. Currently doing T14 maps at level 72 without uber lab. Bosses are somewhat challenging but basic dodge skills and repositioning with Flame Dash have worked out great for me. I fully believe with Uber Lab and another 10-15 levels this build is capable of Uber Elder with the right gearing.

Note - This is with a 6L VF and near perfect Inpulsa. Rest of gear is meh rares I had lying around. Total investment so far has been 5ex.
"
blood rage

I don't see blood rage anywhere in the post or PoB for the build. That's why I'm asking.
Why do you use both Voidforge and The Three Dragons? You mention in the guide not to use starkonja's unless you have voidforge or the yoke of suffering, yet you use both.

And if that is right, and you only need the voidforge, could you then remove the cold to fire support in herald of ice, as you no longer need to convert the ice damage to fire so it can shock with three dragons?
Guy, i dont know why i cant take my Frenzy Charge, everything is perfect, but Frenzy charge is 0. I have same gear, same tree. i think HoI cant deal damage for kill the monster, And the last damage is Explode from Inspulsa's, so that cant take Frenzy charge. Can i fix it?
https://pastebin.com/t9rh4CXQ

Please check my build, i dont know why my DPS so small, same gear, same tree. but i get 200k DPS? where is my wrong? Please let me know how to fix it guy :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info