[3.4]Elemental Hit Scion - Level 100 - 2:30 Uber Elder - 10k Life

"
silverdash wrote:
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
is my first level 100 char , wanted to keep this as a memory :)

What should we ele-hitters look out for when leveling 98-100? What killed you the most? Where did you level? Personally I have most problems with lightning-mirage.

Also what about flasks? I personally use these
Spoiler

Yes I know my sapphire flask is missing quality but I just replaced it and testing it.

But I kinda miss a basalt flask. But the only physical that hits me is either a flicker striker or a bunch of Undying Evangelists (very dangerous if they all stack their spell on one spot). But Wise Oak already protects for cold/lightning so perhaps I should replace sapphire with a Basalt. I'm not a fan of Quartz btw. The +10% dodge doesn't feel safe for me.

I died only once during the whole 95-100 leveling process and it was my own mistake : I got distracted, missclicked and opened a blue chest with ice nova + freeze - without freeze immune flask , mirage archer killed a pack that spawned from the box and it spawned Abaxoth. All of it on a t16 underground sea with -max and extra ele…unfortunate :)

What to watch out for :

1.don't roll extra phys mobs sextant , it's awful with proximity shield and all that.

2.If you're leveling with Headhunter - either prepare a log-out macro or be ready to run as far as you can every time you steal a "shroudwalker" buff and see a "bearers" pack, it can and it will teleport you in the middle of it eventually , trust me.

3.Always move , shoot once - twice and make a few steps forward , when u'll get used to always be on the move you won't have troubles with lightning mirage bois.

Flasks that I was using during the whole leveling :
Spoiler

Quarts is mainly for phasing rather than 10% dodge , even tho it's quite nice. You will find yourself getting bodyblocked/stuck pretty often if u're running dense maps without phasing.

95-99 I was leveling on t16 UGS and t15 belfry and 99-100 I did t11 UGS.

The reason behind me swapping to t11 UGS is simple - it's much easier and cheaper to sustain and run them , thus requires much less trading and less tedious overall. Difference in EXP/hr was noticeable but not like night & day.
Wow died only once that's really good.

Ah yeah lightning mirage often kills me when I'm stuck or try to walk off an edge on UGS (which you can't) but I can't see the edge because of effects/bodies and then I blow up because I didn't move enough...

"
missclicked and opened a blue chest with ice nova + freeze - without freeze immune flask , mirage archer killed a pack that spawned from the box and it spawned Abaxoth.
Lol, 'stereotype-PoE-death'. All bad luck comes together and you must die die die.

Yeah agreed never roll phys mobs unless you have very high armor because of how they can sometimes all stack their spells on one spot and insta kill you. It also lowers clearspeed.

But for what enemies do we need the Basalt flask? Maybe vs those beyond bosses?

How did you run T11 UGS? Unshape all other T11&T12 I assume and shape the nearby maps up so they don't drop. Elder flipflop and just alc + beyond (and no sextants)?
"
silverdash wrote:
Wow died only once that's really good.

Ah yeah lightning mirage often kills me when I'm stuck or try to walk off an edge on UGS (which you can't) but I can't see the edge because of effects/bodies and then I blow up because I didn't move enough...

"
missclicked and opened a blue chest with ice nova + freeze - without freeze immune flask , mirage archer killed a pack that spawned from the box and it spawned Abaxoth.
Lol, 'stereotype-PoE-death'. All bad luck comes together and you must die die die.

Yeah agreed never roll phys mobs unless you have very high armor because of how they can sometimes all stack their spells on one spot and insta kill you. It also lowers clearspeed.

But for what enemies do we need the Basalt flask? Maybe vs those beyond bosses?

How did you run T11 UGS? Unshape all other T11&T12 I assume and shape the nearby maps up so they don't drop. Elder flipflop and just alc + beyond (and no sextants)?

Yeah Basalt is really strong - helps a lot against beyond bosses and archers ,all the physical damage from mobs in general is noticeably lower when u're using it.

How I did t11 UGS : uncomplete all t11 and t12 so only t11 ugs drops.
Chisel , 4 sextants , roll for 23+ packsize , zana beyond. I was maintaining elder/shaper flip flop but I stopped maintaining it because of tediousness. Sometimes you can run 20-30 maps and it stays and sometimes you have to run maze/sulp vents to fix it every 3-4 maps - very annoying.
In pob, you have -1 cap RES so your WISE is cold and light why ?? =D
"
Dreamounette wrote:
In pob, you have -1 cap RES so your WISE is cold and light why ?? =D

Because my max Fire Res is 76 thanks to Barbarism node , thus making it that "fire res over max" is 1% lower than cold and lightning. They're all equal :)
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Nov 11, 2018, 7:57:10 AM
Gotta try your build on HC
going to test this tomorrow
2 Qustions:

1. Don't you need Call of the Brotherhood for lightning conversion?
2. Why don't you use auras (Anger HoA)?
"
Quick_Maths wrote:
2 Qustions:

1. Don't you need Call of the Brotherhood for lightning conversion?
2. Why don't you use auras (Anger HoA)?

1.No don't use it , it is not worth a ring slot.

2.Build uses Blood Magic keystone ,making auras reserve life which is not worth it.

You can use auras if desired - remove Blood Magic keystone , take mana leech node to address mana issues. It will be about even trade off of 10% dps vs 10% total life - you'll lose around 1k life while gaining around 100-150k dps.
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
this build already exists.

I've explained it in the "important note" spoiler , the 1st one of the thread but for people like you i'm gonna directly copy it in this reply :

Hello everyone , this topic is less of an Ele Hit build guide, since there's already plenty, but a reference/benchmark

for people who want to try Ele Hit and (more so) topic for myself since this

is my first level 100 char , wanted to keep this as a memory :)

I will be answering any questions related to the build still ( if there's any) so don't hesitate to write here!

Ah ok, you should post a shout-out or link to where you got the build from then for reference!
Last edited by Qrafty on Nov 17, 2018, 12:49:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info