[3.4]Elemental Hit Scion - Level 100 - 2:30 Uber Elder - 10k Life

Really nice build ! i Like it :)

https://pastebin.com/nA9SWPsW

bro, i try so hard to copy your build. But i can not reach your DPS...could u please check my build pls...why my dps only 120k.
what if i want to drop rare belt for use headhunter / im playing on SD and so many good item in the . but the problem i out of res . so what do u thing i need to do . use jewel t1 life / and res ? flat dame right . my gear atm and im 72 :P
pls help <3
"
xcibi wrote:

bro, i try so hard to copy your build. But i can not reach your DPS...could u please check my build pls...why my dps only 120k.

https://pastebin.com/4QTgBRv0

here's a pastebin of your link with the correct options in "Configuration" tab ticked , you have around 850k shaper dps (not accounting mirage archer dps here) , I have around 1.1 mil with same options so your dps is pretty close to mine.

"
nhtl017953 wrote:
what if i want to drop rare belt for use headhunter / im playing on SD and so many good item in the . but the problem i out of res . so what do u thing i need to do . use jewel t1 life / and res ? flat dame right . my gear atm and im 72 :P
pls help <3

Yeah I was leveling with headhunter too so you have 2 options :

1.Leave it uncapped if it's less than 35 of each res missing , Wise Oak will cap it and just keep it up all the time when mapping.(that's what I did)

2.Change a few jewels or respec a few life nodes from the three and take few extra jewel slots to cap out missing res , respec back when done leveling.
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
xcibi wrote:

https://pastebin.com/4QTgBRv0

here's a pastebin of your link with the correct options in "Configuration" tab ticked , you have around 850k shaper dps (not accounting mirage archer dps here) , I have around 1.1 mil with same options so your dps is pretty close to mine.

Thank you a lot bro, Could you gimme an idea to increase my dps?
"
tsunamikun wrote:
this build already exists.
"
Qrafty wrote:
"
tsunamikun wrote:
this build already exists.

I've explained it in the "important note" spoiler , the 1st one of the thread but for people like you i'm gonna directly copy it in this reply :

Hello everyone , this topic is less of an Ele Hit build guide, since there's already plenty, but a reference/benchmark

for people who want to try Ele Hit and (more so) topic for myself since this

is my first level 100 char , wanted to keep this as a memory :)

I will be answering any questions related to the build still ( if there's any) so don't hesitate to write here!

do u think xoph better than yoke amulet ? and i wanna to know why u dont use any curse on hit ( corrupted on gloves ele weakness - ring assasin mark curse and +1 curse on amulet to run 1-2 curse on hit aswell
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
do u think xoph better than yoke amulet ? and i wanna to know why u dont use any curse on hit ( corrupted on gloves ele weakness - ring assasin mark curse and +1 curse on amulet to run 1-2 curse on hit aswell

Curses
: Due to 80% less curse effectiveness on shaper-type targets curses are very ineffective sources of damage boost as for now. You get full effect of your curses only on regular mobs where you don't really need it anyway.

Gloves with 10% aps corruption giving me 4% more dps than level 12 ele weakness corrupt gloves for example while being much cheaper to get too.

Ass. mark curse doesn't give us anything since we're using Resolute Technique thus never Crit.

Amulet : While Xoph's is a viable option which will save you a few passives and provide a slight damage boost on it's own thanks to "cover enemy in ash" mechanic , Yoke have a few key points that make it arguably a way better choice for this build.

Due to Ele Hit's massive base damage that get's scaled by all the More multipliers like Gems , Point blank and Chin sol it is very common ( as you can see in video examples) to shock bosses including Uber Elder with Yoke equipped.

While it is not a full-effect 50% damage shock most of the time - it is still a very large boost of damage on it's own that gets scaled further by elemental hit's "10 % more damage per ailment on enemy" and Yoke's "Enemies take 5% increased damage for each type of ailment you inflicted on them".

And also , Yoke gives you quite a lot of resists for an amulet slot on top of all of the above which is quite nice given how starved this build is for resists.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Nov 3, 2018, 7:20:22 AM
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
is my first level 100 char , wanted to keep this as a memory :)

What should we ele-hitters look out for when leveling 98-100? What killed you the most? Where did you level? Personally I have most problems with lightning-mirage.

Also what about flasks? I personally use these
Spoiler

Yes I know my sapphire flask is missing quality but I just replaced it and testing it.

But I kinda miss a basalt flask. But the only physical that hits me is either a flicker striker or a bunch of Undying Evangelists (very dangerous if they all stack their spell on one spot). But Wise Oak already protects for cold/lightning so perhaps I should replace sapphire with a Basalt. I'm not a fan of Quartz btw. The +10% dodge doesn't feel safe for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info