[3.4]Elemental Hit Scion - Level 100 - 2:30 Uber Elder - 10k Life

Important Note :
Spoiler

Hello everyone , this topic is less of an Ele Hit build guide, since there's already plenty, but a reference/benchmark

for people who want to try Ele Hit and (more so) topic for myself since this

is my first level 100 char , wanted to keep this as a memory :)

I will be answering any questions related to the build still ( if there's any) so don't hesitate to write here!

So to keep it simple :

1.Build in action

2:30 Uber Elder run - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhYT9jW7HG4

401 Depths Kurgal with insane mods - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh6zIFwQm1w

2.Gear

Link Here

3.Passive Tree

4.Bandits&Pantheon : 2passives(Kill all) & upgraded Arakaali + Grutkhul.

5.POB link : https://pastebin.com/mkKQSk8y

Important POB note - POB link dps is not accurate , actual number is way

higher. Mirage Archer is not accounted in any way so it effectively shows you

a 5-link DPS. Also i do not use " Enemy is shocked" option , even though i shock

everything including Uber Elder thanks to Yoke and massive ele hit base damage.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Oct 4, 2018, 5:27:03 PM
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2019, 2:02:12 PM
reserved
hv around 25ex to invest,is it enough for this build?
How much is this build?
What do you advise for leveling? Items, skills, tree for start. Thanks!
Last edited by N3L on Oct 7, 2018, 6:47:19 PM
No that´s not enough. I bought the Items on standart and I gave already 50ex out. The Abyss jewels and the Bows are very expensiv. It´s enough to buy the low things, but you won´t have 9.7k life and also not that damage because his gear is fcking Expensiv in my opinion.
this build already exists.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
hv around 25ex to invest,is it enough for this build?

Yeah definitely. What u're looking to buy 1st are : kaoms , 6l chin sol+drillneck ,cheap 6l bow from porcupine cards with +2 gems from Rage essence , 2s bubonic and 2s tombfists , Helm with life and -9 fire res aura( pristine + scorched fossil spam) decent belt to fill out resists and 2-3 stat jewels with : if it's abyss jewel - t1-2 life with attack speed , if it's regular jewel - Life + attack speed with bows/attack speed + fire damage/damage/proj damage/attack and cast speed. yoke is cheap , 2nd ring can be anything to balance out your resists. All the above should easily take you up to(including) uber elder.

1st upgrades after that should go towards 21 ele hit , upgrading jewels , helm enchant and better clearing bow.
Example : Kaoms with damage corruption give me like 5% dps despite costing 1 full build so spend your currency vise :)

"
N3L wrote:
How much is this build?
What do you advise for leveling? Items, skills, tree for start. Thanks!

You can level with general bow skill if you want but I leveled with ele hit from lvl 12 onwards , it's really easy and damage is insane. What you do is grab bottom start jewel slot and left side start jewel slot of scion and place 2 combat focuses there , then rush to avatar of fire.

http://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAfKXm12omnvD2E2UoNpiGFZodPnogsco-riTHNzr7qcIj0YdFK-N

After that you just go down rushing duelist area (grab life on the way , when needed) to respec scion after merc lab and getting path of the duelist , then head to ranger area following end-game tree and fill out life/damage gaps.

Gear-wise it's just a regular leveling stuff like tabula/ goldrim etc. Bow can be storm cloud/quill rain(test what suits you better) from the start up to maps and your rare clearing bow.

Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Oct 9, 2018, 5:38:29 AM
"
naimhairix51 wrote:
Spoiler

im at lvl 82 atm, what shud i aim next ? upgrade on tombfist/ring/kaoms?i dont really care about clearing gear, its fast enough to one shot every t15 map.maybe it get really2 beefy once im achieve lvl90+

Yeah , you've got a really decent gear which is already enough for all content i'm pretty sure. So from now on it's just min-maxing and getting more levels/passives.

I'd advise to aim for :

1.Run a few labs to get a good enchant on boots , 16% attack speed is the best one dps-wise ,10% ele pen is decent , 80% stun avoidance/8% spell dodge are good defensive options.

2.Triple balance your resists for wise oak , while it won't give you any dps boost over 1 highest(fire in our case) res - it'll give a very much noticeable damage reduction for all 3 elements , damage difference of , in example , uber elder's ice spears with and without wise oak is pretty huge.

3.Good corruptions - aim for that when everything else is min-maxed to the point where upgrading something else like jewels will cost you 10's of exalts anyway. 2s tombfists with attack speed/ele weakness on hit/+1 frenzy , Kaom's with %Damage/% Max res/%Life are all viable options depending on your budget.
just started following this build! and currently doing fine! though I tried simulating in POB the gears and jewels you have on to my ascendant but it seems my dps is nowhere near as yours, also in POB there is no option in the Configuration saying "Is the enemy at close range" for me!

kindly please check if what are the things I need to upgrade first to my gears thanks.

"
glocknine wrote:
just started following this build! and currently doing fine! though I tried simulating in POB the gears and jewels you have on to my ascendant but it seems my dps is nowhere near as yours, also in POB there is no option in the Configuration saying "Is the enemy at close range" for me!

kindly please check if what are the things I need to upgrade first to my gears thanks.

So basically the difference in mine vs yours dps is all the things coming together , namely :

1.We have 16 levels ( read - passives) difference , you're lvl 84 and i'm lvl 100.Not that you need all of them , but obviously the more you will be getting - the better hp/damage/jewel sockets you can get.

2.You're missing not only jewel slots in the three but your belt is rustic and both gloves and boots are 1socket - another 3 missing jewel sockets.

Also divine your chin sol to 14% attack speed , phys % roll doesn't matter.

3.All your gems are lvl 18 with 0 quality.

Not only this on itself provides a huge dps boost,
but Elemental hit , even though it's an attack - scales with levels , like a spell. So difference in base damage of lvl 21/24(in + 3 bow) vs lvl 18 gem is absolutely huge.

Also make sure that your wise oak is triple balanced or (at the very least) your fire is the highest of all for that juicy 15% fire pen.

So yeah , as you will be fixing all of the above step by step you'll notice overall improvements in all of your char aspects.

As for POB question : there's a "Weapon Set "I" "II" option on your "Items" page , make sure you've chosen the one with Chin sol in order to be able to enable "Enemy is at close range" line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info