[MTX suggestion] Can you please create an MTX for Scourge Arrow? (video showcase)

So, Toxic Rain has gotten a lot of love, yet Scourge Arrow this League has not; it did not get its own MTX announcement like Toxic Rain did, and as far I have seen, not many players are using Scourge Arrows like they are Toxic Rain and other Skills (sad).

Can you please create a Scourge Arrow MTX similar to the purple-themed one for Toxic Rain? Scourge Arrow has been my main skill this League, and it just looks so bland in its default state.

Here is a video https://youtu.be/lCZhWIEq38k of my Delve character clearing a Red T14 Colosseum Map using a Templar Scourge Totems build to showcase the potential of the Skill to encourage you guys to create a Scourge Arrow MTX.

P.S. A good 2 minutes of the video is spent showing my Skill Tree, Stats, and Gear pieces. The Boss fight against Ambrius, Legion Slayer (based off Daresso, King of Swords) begins at 7:18

The boss fight would have went quicker had I equipped my Atziri's Promise Flask. Oh well, my bad. I forgot to take it with me in the Map because prior to creating the video I was Delving for awhile and using my Quicksilver Flask instead to navigate the Mines quicker.

Anyway, enjoy the video, and thank you if you create a Scourge Arrow MTX!
HeavyMetalGear
When game developers ignore the criticism that would improve their game, the game fails.
Just because a game receives a great amount of praise vs. only a small amount of criticism
does not mean to call it a day and make a foolish misplaced assumption that it is perfect.
(me)
Last edited by HeavyMetalGear on Oct 4, 2018, 12:10:10 AM
Last bumped on Oct 3, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info