3.4.3d Patch Notes

can't wait for the first headhunters from behind the walls
"
Lifebloom wrote:
Will i get more sulphite from maps if i increase sulphite capacity?

Nope! Not even a little bit. And therein lies the rub.
"Though evil endures, and legends don't die, the hero exists in a blink of time's eye"
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Ashriel wrote:
"Boy, sulphite sure is a fun, engaging, and well-thought-out mechanic."

Much like Deadpool, I like to say combinations of words that have never been said before, too.

It's not fun or engaging, I agree, but it is well-thought-out. It's not meant to be fun or engaging to begin with. It's purpose is to preserve the longevity of the Delve mechanic by preventing it from going stale too quickly, as well as the longevity of the game as a whole by preventing the creation of a separated realm that doesn't interact with the rest of the game's contents (which preserves design space for them for future content that doesn't involve the mine). Think of sulphite as a necessary evil, and think of harvesting it, not as a grind, but just as playing (other parts of) the game.

It achieves exactly opposite. It massively dilates new fun content with old stale content, making new content feel stale as well.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
only 3 or 4 weeks late not bad
IGN - @Smokntumbleweed ~ Streaming @ twitch.tv/smokintumbleweed
Ignite Vortex Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1735563
Brain Rattler 100% Fire Build Guide - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757390
My Loot Filter located @ bit.ly/poefilter
Could we maybe get a search function for the mine? That would help immensely.
Why increase sulphite capacity when its hard enough trying to maxing it at 10k? You only get like 1k per node in t16 maps..
"
Qarl wrote:
  • Added new Delve chests which spawn behind Fractured Walls. These chests contain currency as well as league-specific Unique items.

very nice. makes even more currency for dedicated fossil farmers who run depth 80-100 for hours without any risk. meanwhile, cities with onslaught and other damage mods rip you a new a-hole at 400+ and if an outpost doesn't contain a map chest, your time was wasted. risk vs reward is completely backwards in this game.

i think ggg actually thought the darkness was "scary". it took people just a day to come up with builds that could handle thousands of darkness stacks and farm indefinitely. i like delve a lot, but i hope this gets 100% rebalanced when it goes into the core game.
Last edited by dachoppa on Oct 4, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
i am not even close to get this content done and my time is limited now and the upgrades from my build is very expensive and the drops for me were well not lucky oh well
but awesome things for those IN ''END GAME DELVES''
There is no reason to delve deeper. All drop available on tier1 depth and running low levels is more profitable.
RNG on 300+ depth is shit. I dont't want to get 1 currency chest for 1k+ sulphite cost.
Now I have to join to 80-90 depth farmers.
PRAISE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info