3.4.3d Patch Notes

@tasemagu

what, you only just now realised complaining about drops on the forum makes your drops better?! HAHA

I've never complained more than during this league and got 3 exalts, 2 six-links and so many 5-links I don't even keep em all in my stash anymore LOL
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. will do dailies for masters 8 but then I will uninstall for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Oct 5, 2018, 4:38:44 AM
"
tasemagu wrote:
Am i being unlucky or have drops been silently nerfed ?

I am running constantly T15 maps +130 IIQ plus a lot of IIQ from items and i usually got 1-2 T15 maps, every now and then a T16 and a bunch of T7-T12 for each run.

Since last patch drops have dropped significantly.

Am I in a dry run or you noticed this as well ?

Later edit: And of course, as soon as I post this, 10 minutes later, one T15 later, i get 1xT15, 1x elder T16 and 1xEX.

Either people from GGG are extremely vigilant, or a script is watching the forum, or I should learn to keep my mouth shut until I have a significant enough sample to talk about.... most likely is the later. False alarm.

LOL

this is actually true.. i was never posting on forums and my rng always sucked.

Since i started moaning here about everything , my luck skyrocketed :D
"
Completed 33 ChallengesLifebloom wrote:
"
tasemagu wrote:
Am i being unlucky or have drops been silently nerfed ?

I am running constantly T15 maps +130 IIQ plus a lot of IIQ from items and i usually got 1-2 T15 maps, every now and then a T16 and a bunch of T7-T12 for each run.

Since last patch drops have dropped significantly.

Am I in a dry run or you noticed this as well ?

Later edit: And of course, as soon as I post this, 10 minutes later, one T15 later, i get 1xT15, 1x elder T16 and 1xEX.

Either people from GGG are extremely vigilant, or a script is watching the forum, or I should learn to keep my mouth shut until I have a significant enough sample to talk about.... most likely is the later. False alarm.

LOL

this is actually true.. i was never posting on forums and my rng always sucked.

Since i started moaning here about everything , my luck skyrocketed :D


Well damn, I should have tried complaining sooner then. Took 18 frigging days before my first EX even dropped this league. Total of 6 now only at the point in the league now. Prob got flagged as rmt bot or something so nothing dropped for me I dunno. Still have found 0 boss in delve too tho.
"
Completed 34 Challengesmacsdf1 wrote:
Well damn, I should have tried complaining sooner then. Took 18 frigging days before my first EX even dropped this league. Total of 6 now only at the point in the league now. Prob got flagged as rmt bot or something so nothing dropped for me I dunno. Still have found 0 boss in delve too tho.

Delve layout is based on pre-made RNG seed.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.3d Patch Notes
  • Increased the spawn chances of all Delve bosses.


Still can't find any bosses. Delve 302. Good fix GGG
twitch.tv/ruggedyann
WTB Aul
"
Completed 34 ChallengesSonidox wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.3d Patch Notes
  • Added new Delve chests which have very low chance to spawn behind Fractured Walls. These chests contain currency as well as league-specific Unique items.


fixed


Those new chests are spawning relatively frequentl. They are not rare at all. I had several chests that dropped 3 unique items at once.

"
...

Just make it 1500 on T16, 1300 on T15, 1100 on T11, 1000 on T10
Plain numbers. Would still be very low but more efficiant.


I suggested tightening the ranges on sulphite nodes to reduce overlap and RNG but flat numbers would work as well. This new approach would incentivize running highest available content and lower effect of RNG. I, personally, run 3 T15 maps so far and every sulphite node gave me over 1k sulphite. I, however, many cases where t11 nodes gave less sulphite than t9 ones, which is disheartening.
What is a Delve boss? Maybe something i'll meet next league.
Last edited by Vollhupe on Oct 8, 2018, 7:27:21 PM
"
Completed 25 ChallengesBaron01 wrote:
"
Completed 34 ChallengesSonidox wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.3d Patch Notes
  • Added new Delve chests which have very low chance to spawn behind Fractured Walls. These chests contain currency as well as league-specific Unique items.
  • fixed


Those new chests are spawning relatively frequentl. They are not rare at all. I had several chests that dropped 3 unique items at once.

You are probably wrong. Not all hidden treasure chests drop league specific items. So far I was getting regular non-obtainable uniques from "hidden treasures". Last night, I countered with an unfamiliar chest name which i can't remember and sadly didn't take any screen shot, cuz I wasn't hoping to get a perandus manor map from it :)

But I'm pretty sure it was starting with "hidden..."

Edit: I remembered, it was "hidden heirloom" chest. they drop increadible high valued item
Last edited by KontStrahdVonZ on Oct 11, 2018, 10:49:52 AM
ETA X1 PLEASE!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info