[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
Fhenoix wrote:
Love the build dude keep up the good work

Thanks Fhenoix =)
Hey Maous, good to see you're moving along nicely !
Yeah, bowers are a great way of leveling, wasn't sure of their capability for bossing, but I'm happy to hear it's been working well for you !
Happy hunting =)
aw comeon fast lv 100 dude / im tired with corruped on ring / hard to find good ring/ cheap on SD atm for try with vaal orb :( maybe need to wait delve back to sd huh :(
"
Z3phir3 wrote:
Hey Maous, good to see you're moving along nicely !
Yeah, bowers are a great way of leveling, wasn't sure of their capability for bossing, but I'm happy to hear it's been working well for you !
Happy hunting =)

other than lab first real issue i ran into was............

PORCUPINES

seriously they can all go burn in righteous fire

haha other than that Solaris and Lunarius at act 8 end were pretty bad too so much aoe in that fight.
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
aw comeon fast lv 100 dude / im tired with corruped on ring / hard to find good ring/ cheap on SD atm for try with vaal orb :( maybe need to wait delve back to sd huh :(

Can't find any carries to map with, not many people seem to be playing Delve at the moment. All parties are "your exp, my loot", and I simply refuse to work for free - I'd rather sit in hideout than give free buffs. A carry makes more than enough money on map drops alone, let alone not sharing ex's and other drops without sharing.
yah . is true xD

yahhh . right now dunt worry about dex . but trash res / better if i have baal to annul that for 2 sufix 1 prefix i can multi . dunt have baal/ exal get mana suck :(
holy crap, that amulet is insane, i wouldn't even dare to vaal that !
that's better than the one i currently have !
Im working to get better . Like int /dex and reduced . Plus es and craf max es is the best choice
If we have an 18% clarity watchers eye with discipline recharge is it worth thinking about taking Mom keystone and theax mana nodes behind it for more es/esregen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info