[3.6] [It's over 9000 ! (dps)] Best Support Victario CI Aurabot 17 +3 auras GG DPS

"
philaiwnl wrote:
I have question ?
Why do you Not Skill ? Energy shield reg instead of life reg ??

i cant understand what u was talking about ... mess me ingame if u want to ask anything about build
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
17 aura + aspect of spider xD

care to share?
"
Gorgatron wrote:
"
nhtl017953 wrote:
17 aura + aspect of spider xD

care to share?

do anythink u want mate ^^
Hello nhtl017953! Mind sharing your build (POB link or public profil)? Looks nice and im interested :) Thanks!
Last edited by Feurn on Mar 12, 2019, 11:13:20 PM
so the mana guardian?????
"
Feurn wrote:
Hello nhtl017953! Mind sharing your build (POB link or public profil)? Looks nice and im interested :) Thanks!

here is my pob atm : https://pastebin.com/At1Sa9Pn . feel free to mess me ingame if u want to know anything
"
so the mana guardian?????

sorry i dont play mana guardian , so i cant help u , find other guy i think :P
"
here is my pob atm : https://pastebin.com/At1Sa9Pn . feel free to mess me ingame if u want to know anything

Thanks a lot! Is it standard because its like min/max'd to the top lol. 16 jewels with 1% implicit... Very nice! Ill try to follow the 1/4 of your set up haha.
Last edited by Feurn on Mar 13, 2019, 7:51:12 AM
Do you guys know how to get the +1 to gem level as the implicit in Synthesis. I saw something on Reddit like you need 3 synthetized bow with the + 1 level mod in the Synthesis bench to have a chance to get it. Would be good in the build.

Edit : Nevermind, its + 1 socketed bow gems. Abort the mission.
"
Feurn wrote:
Do you guys know how to get the +1 to gem level as the implicit in Synthesis. I saw something on Reddit like you need 3 synthetized bow with the + 1 level mod in the Synthesis bench to have a chance to get it. Would be good in the build.

Edit : Nevermind, its + 1 socketed bow gems. Abort the mission.

best think u can have if u dont need 1 abyss socket and can craf aspect of spider in other gear is +1 level red / green / blue ( sufix mod ) but yeh is quite expensive like 1 abyss

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info