Apex Of Sacrifice Crashing Issue

I'm currently in the Delve league, tried to run the Apex using the four Sacrifice pieces a few times in this league and noticed a persistent crash issue that (for me) has a 100% occurrence rate. This did not occur at all in the previous league with Alva and the temple.

If I proceed to run through the area and clear it too fast (i'm level 84) it crashes. Every time it crashes, i'm guaranteed to crash again at some point after re-entering the Apex after restarting my game and logging back in, and every time this happens I lose a portal to the area, and eventually I will not have any portals left to complete the Apex.

If I die and re-enter the area, it can and will crash at any point while i'm walking through the parts of the map that i've already cleared, though it most often happens while going through doors that load the next area. The one that seems to trigger a crash the most is the door after the second boss fight within the apex (the three unique exiles) that loads into the third section just before Aztiri.

One thing that i've noticed is that the game sometimes seems to think that I haven't died yet, because every now and again it rewinds my progress through the map to make me re-clear portions of the map that i've already cleared.

Sometimes a crash doesn't happen until I get to the final boss room. Then it will either crash upon entering, or it will crash if I die and try to re-enter the apex. As of yet I have not finished the final boss fight, so I cannot say for sure what will happen if I left the area afterwards and returned.

I'm a level 84 Heirophant using an Arc Totem build, using a map device in a level 7 Elreon hideout. I've done 3 out of 4 trials of ascendancy. Gems/gear I use are as follows:

Helmet: Goldrim Leather Cap , 20% quality, 4 linked sockets, Phase run (level 11) x2, increased duration (level 19), Cast When Damage Taken (level 1)

Chestpiece - Soul Mantle Spidersilk Robe 6 link, 20% quality, Arc (lv19, 20%),
Lightning penetration (lv19, 15%) Controlled Destruction (lv19), Elemental
Focus (lv19), Added Lightning Damage (lv19) Faster Casting (lv19)

Amulet - Carnage Heart

Rings: Essence Worm, with lv19 wrath gem
Mings Heart

Belt - Oblivion Trap Leather Belt (yellow)

Gloves - Viper Hold Fingerless Silk Gloves, 20% Quality, 4 link, Conductivity (lv19), Arcane Surge (lv19), Spell Cascade (lv19), Increased duration (lv19, 7% quality)

Boots - Apocalypse Hoof Crusader Boots, 20% Quality, 4 link, Enfeeble (lv9),
Cast When Damage Taken (lv1, 5% quality), Increased Duration (lv19),
Immortal Call (lv3, 13% quality)

Weapons - Dual Wield Wands

Eclipse Solaris (left slot) - 20% quality, 3 link, Summon Stone Golem (lv 19), Minion and
totem Elemental Resist ( lv19), Minion Life ( lv19)

Moonsorrow (right slot) - 20% quality, 3 link, Flame Dash (level 11, 11% quality), Culling Strike (level 1), Faster Casting (level 19)

I play through my steam client. My OS is Windows 10, I run a gtx1060 with an intel i5 (8th gen) processor. I play on a laptop, model is MSI GV62 8RE. Every driver I have installed is currently up to date.
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2019, 9:09:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi EspritFoudre,

I am having the same issue. Has no one replied to this thread?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info