Rue's 2000+ Balls deep Solo Delve build All Content Viable High DPS/Tanky/Fast

"
RueRue wrote:
"
Veruuk wrote:
hi guys. love the build love the OPness of the build love it all. anyway could someone point me in the right direction at what i should focus on upgrading on my gear? i have a 350 ex budget sooooo.

i know i should get ele pen poet's, but i cant justify 40 ex for each just for 20 combined ele pen right now so. other than that i appreciate feedback.

also is there something i can tweak to make the build faster for mapping? i g2 map to fill up that sulphite tho the delve is where i belong.

Uhhh make sure you attack speed is 5.0 with more than 28% cdr. Do you have a anger damage pen watchers eye? If not you should be using a rare amulet or atizris.

my attack speed, on ingame tooltip is 2.99, pob says 3,36 (freny skill). The cooldown recovery rate I dont even know where to find, either on pob or ingame tooltip so I dont know what it is. Regarding the jewel no I don't. I could buy one that benefits clarity aswell? or what should I look for if I go for a rare jewel?
Spoiler

Thanks for the nice build, carried me easily through my first Uber Elder kill. Need to upgrade jewels from covering resists to life + mana + res but not sure what to do after that.
I couldn't afford a zerphi's but still wanted to try it out.. Blew all my expectations. Deathless Uber Elder at lvl 88 with less than 10ex invested(Feel like I got lucky though, got chest base for 1ex and 6linked with 10 fusings :D)

I'm up to 4.99 attacks per second.. Do I need to break to 5.0, or is 4.99 close enough? Not sure if there's an actual threshold at exactly 5.00.
"
I'm up to 4.99 attacks per second.. Do I need to break to 5.0, or is 4.99 close enough? Not sure if there's an actual threshold at exactly 5.00.

5 is the max you should get. As in the guide, it depend on latency, server tick rate etc. At 4.99 I wouldnt be suprised that wands skip sometime when server connection sux.(can even happen often.) If anything, you might need to lower your APS as you just might be losing dps already
Oh derp, I misread the explanation. I thought we *wanted* 5 aps for more casts, whooops. Thanks for the info.
This build works like a charm!

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9intc4/poets_pens_cooldowns_and_server_tick_rates/

Seems accurate for me so I could save some money on boots and belt because you don't need 2 times t1 cdr.

Still only spent like 40 ex but does everything I want it to do.

Thank you for the guide
Hey,

the build is working great so far. Thanks for the guide. well written and short without unnecessary bullshit. I don't quite have enough to buy Aul's Uprising and the Anger Watcher's Eye. I'm wondering if I should bother changing to Aul just to run Anger since I already have a +3 Unset Ring for it. All content is a joke anyways so far so I doubt it will change anything unless I would delve very deep.

I put everything in Pob and it doesn't seem worth it. I used the Indigoncalculator for average Spell Damage and put it on my amulet in pob. Seems like it is a downgrade unless I can turn Herald of Ash on as well. Right now I regen to fast to turn it on with Foible. With the change I sit at 3580 unreserved and 1338 regen so I probably can.
Current gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by skullptura on Oct 30, 2018, 6:35:48 PM
Guys what skilltree to look @? hes profile mapping char have totaly diefrent skill trees then here and i am doing the build for bossing,mapping and arround 1k delve push. Maiby some1 can help me litle? Got decent budget ARROUND 180-200 EX
Last edited by Maestery on Nov 4, 2018, 8:23:42 AM
I was wondering if it's possible to use a 2 socket Command of the Pit with this build, and not have to use blood rage to get arcane surge then. I don't see why it wouldn't fit. Can anyone elaborate what it is I'm missing as to why people don't use these gloves?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info