Achievements that I haven't done, are dinging.... Is anyone else having this problem?

Achievements that I haven't done, are dinging.... Is anyone else having this problem? And if it's a bug can GGG fix it ?
Last bumped on Nov 5, 2018, 7:18:20 AM
I noticed the same thing on Sunday when I logged in all the sudden it said I had completed all maps which I haven't along with a couple others I can't remember
"
culve00 wrote:
Achievements that I haven't done, are dinging.... Is anyone else having this problem? And if it's a bug can GGG fix it ?

I've had this happen a number of times. Yesterday I got the "Behold My Army" achievement for having 60 minions at once. I'm playing an Arc Witch with two Elementals... I'm pretty sure I didn't have sixty friggin minions.

It's a tracking bug. Something, somewhere, is picking up spurious crap and reporting it as an "Achievement." I got the "Completed the Atlas" achievement and something else, the other day.

I fully expect to get another empty notice when I login, today. It doesn't appear that these sorts of Achievements are actually recorded or tied to the account properly, so it could be client-side junk. In an event, they don't appear to have any effect towards one's actual achievements. That makes me wonder if my actual, true, achievements are being recorded correctly.
I too am having a few Achievements dinging. Some I have not even done and even some of them I can remember I had quite some time ago, but never dinged back then.
But why is this happening? Is it some issue from GGG or is it on Microsoft side, and they having some issues with servers or something? Why is it happening?
I introduced my friend to this game and he has been getting achievements for mapping. He's still in act 5.
This is just weird.

Last Achievement that just dinged on my Box was the "Completed the Endgame Labyrinth"

But I haven´t done all my Labyrinths yet. SO, how come then.....?
Yeah, at first I thought it was delayed achievements that I didn't get earlier. But then I started getting ones that I couldn't possibly have gotten.
"
Kundarin wrote:
I too am having a few Achievements dinging. Some I have not even done and even some of them I can remember I had quite some time ago, but never dinged back then.
But why is this happening? Is it some issue from GGG or is it on Microsoft side, and they having some issues with servers or something? Why is it happening?

The Xbox not noticing an achievement and dinging it sometimes up to months later isn't unique to PoE, it's a system wide thing.

Though the backend API tends to know what you've actually done so registering/looking on a site like TrueAchievements shows you the right details.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info