Trade market improvement - Buy out option

Hello,
this is a suggestion that will save so much time and effort for players imo, instead of having a greyed 'negotiable price' please add an option for 'buy out', I only choose online players and offer them the currency and amount they asked for but many times it still takes HOURS for them to accept, now I know they might have exactly logged out or something but this is something a buy out option would take care of...
Would love seeing this improvement implemented.
Thanks!
Last edited by doctortal on Sep 30, 2018, 5:24:56 AM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2018, 8:48:11 AM
They have been pretty clear that they don't want to implement a buy out, they don't want friction-less trading. I mean I don't mind the suggestion as I wouldn't mind the idea, just an FYI.
Is there anything they want to implement other than new leagues?
10 months without a change to Xbox FAQ, and lot of time without any answers on missing features. For me it looks like abandoned project :D
They have said a million times that they will never add a buy out option, it won't happen.

"
DatBRejectz wrote:
They have said a million times that they will never add a buy out option, it won't happen.

Can you link those million posts ?
Because all I see is players repeating one/similar very old ggg post.
"
Viljan wrote:
"
DatBRejectz wrote:

Can you link those million posts ?
Because all I see is players repeating one/similar very old ggg post.

Well obviously you haven't looked properly, as this was a few months back

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Thanks for all of the detailed feedback. This post as well as others that have similar points have been passed onto the team. That being said, I don't expect this to happen as the trade board is intentionally designed to not have buyouts.

As for the discussion of indicating if a player is AFK - this is something that has been brought up, though there's the issue of users easily being able to circumvent being flagged as AFK by a variety of different means.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2132951/page/2

Plus as stated, it has been said time and time again that they don't want the trade board to be the main way of obtaining gear, which is why it's designed the way it is.
Last edited by DatBRejectz on Oct 8, 2018, 4:26:33 AM
"
DatBRejectz wrote:

Plus as stated, it has been said time and time again that they don't want the trade board to be the main way of obtaining gear, which is why it's designed the way it is.

Then why is it main way and easy way to obtain gear on pc?
Disable linking items to forum on pc, and disable all apis there and let people tell what's better.
"
jaav wrote:
"
DatBRejectz wrote:

Then why is it main way and easy way to obtain gear on pc?
Disable linking items to forum on pc, and disable all apis there and let people tell what's better.

Ask GGG, I never said that I think they are wrong or right in what they are saying regarding trading.. Purley stating their standing on the matter based in their statements
I would love a buyout option GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info