ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

I enjoy pie, long walks on the beach, and opening every chest in game, even it it makes no sense at all and winds up getting me killed.

My goal for this season is, well, to do stuff. And it's more fun to do stuff as a group!

I've named all my characters this season after Depeche Mode songs, and currently I'm playing on EverythingCounts.
Hi, I'd like to join your league, I play mostly in temp leagues.
IGN: NiceTryNSA
IGN HeiroHax

Looking for a guild to join that won't mind me playing standard! I love poe but i don't have the time to invest for the current temp leagues and prefer to play at my own pace. I am on most days but for a couple of hours.

this addition of delve, incursion and bestiary all in one to standard means that i'd rather play that then betrayal to be honest and use what i've earned from previous leagues.

I'm looking for a social guild with the potential of grouping up with. I've never killed shaper or got to red maps reliably yet so thats my current goal!

cheers =]
IGN: HisArrivalIsImminent
Hi would love to join a social guild playing temp league more than standard.
I would love to become part of a guild that has fun running together or solo.
IGN FrostyToat

Betrayal softcore I am playing in

Many thanks
Last edited by Musty34 on Dec 15, 2018, 12:00:01 PM
I would be interested in joining up.

I hope to find active players during the Leagues and even when the leagues are not running. I also am looking for other like minded social people who are willing to help others/and for me to help when I am able. I am a brand new player and have tons to learn but I can be a great addition to this guild if I am given the chance. I spend a lot of time in discord and am a social player.

My character name is "CharlesCoffee".
IGN: __Yosh__

Looking for people to play with and just being social in general.
IGN - Maya_Sistance. Looking for a home on standard softcore. Look forward to meeting ya!
Old guild fell off into dead silence this league, looking for a new place to hang out in betrayal.

Haliarcs
IGN - Chapups , Always played solo, just want a guild to see how it is playing with others

Edit : Standard player
Last edited by GodChapupi on Dec 17, 2018, 7:41:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info