what food you eat in your country? looking for healthy food to eat

I do eat any good food;) In my opinion is about what u doing and not much about what u eat.. Like if u sit in office all day and then sit in home before comp, u can eat whatever and will keep gaining weight.. U just need to find balance;) I do a lot of fishing so I have fish about 3x in week and other days I eat other meat, pork, beef, venison, chicken whatever I’m not picky;) I eat a lot vegetables and fruit too, also I like beer ;) But most important is I do cook all food by myself so I know what I put in there;) Also my work is very hard so I have eat enough to have energy to do 4 dives a day and keep swimming in almost any conditions.. So far I’m keeping on around 92-95 kg. Aye I’m a big man, but fit;) So if u like to eat u have to move a bit to burn what u put in;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
KOrchann wrote:
I do eat any good food;) In my opinion is about what u doing and not much about what u eat.. Like if u sit in office all day and then sit in home before comp, u can eat whatever and will keep gaining weight.. U just need to find balance;) I do a lot of fishing so I have fish about 3x in week and other days I eat other meat, pork, beef, venison, chicken whatever I’m not picky;) I eat a lot vegetables and fruit too, also I like beer ;) But most important is I do cook all food by myself so I know what I put in there;) Also my work is very hard so I have eat enough to have energy to do 4 dives a day and keep swimming in almost any conditions.. So far I’m keeping on around 92-95 kg. Aye I’m a big man, but fit;) So if u like to eat u have to move a bit to burn what u put in;)

thats not how physics works if you are heavy you will easily sink into water
if you are less weight you can swim easily
"
dvasan wrote:
"
KOrchann wrote:

thats not how physics works if you are heavy you will easily sink into water
if you are less weight you can swim easily

Actually fat ppl float better than skinny ppl, but that’s not my point. But tell u if u swim for 1-1.5 hr in strong tides 4 times a day It’ll make u so hungry u would eat a horse and still not gain any weight;)
So if u want loose weight u have to work hard for it, cos is always harder to lose weight than gain it;) but in your case I wouldn’t bother ;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
erdelyii wrote:
I'm vegan, don't eat me MonstaMunch!

Vietnamese rice paper rolls

might be something different for you. Not a vegan recipe, though easily adapted if you want it to be.

there is a thai place right up the street from me that does a vegan version of these rice paper rolls and they're amazing. you get two of them, they're huge, and they come with peanut sauce and it's only 6 USD
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info