3.4 Inpulsa's Freeze/Shock Molten Strike Elementalist - LGoH Tank and Speed Delver

how deep in delve this buld can go?
"

how deep in delve this buld can go?

I'm farming Monster Level 83 currently around 300 Solo and don't have any issues.

I did carry a friend thru 450 on his to level him for about an hour. So far the build has not been stopped due to hard content but my lack of play time getting sulphite and delving down. I'm going to keep heading down and i'll post updates as I go.

Your not going to be topping the leaderboards vs the 20k es MS characters with this build but its a very comfortable zone 83 farmer which is primarily what I use it for. My thought process was why go deeper with increasing sulphite costs when I'm already at max level? At this point in league tho my goal is going to be to see how far down I can go.
Last edited by RainsPoE on Oct 7, 2018, 4:15:12 PM
What MTX are you using for your heralds?
"
What MTX are you using for your heralds?

For all videos except the HH one I'm using:

Herald of Ice - Automaton Herald
Herald of Ash - Celestial Herald
Herald of Light - Gore Herald (this is also what gives the white star looking char aura.)

In the HH video I swap the Herald of Ash and Ice which gives a more Red/Black color combo. Gloom Herald on HoI also looks very cool here.
Last edited by RainsPoE on Oct 7, 2018, 10:20:58 PM
Thanks. This build is beautiful. I'm going to definitely look into that amazing loot filter as well.
currently lvl 93 with this and its quite op. blow up t16s like nothing. Struggling with delve bosses. I took out blood rage because 1) got 2 socket tombfist and 2) was causing to many problems.

I was curious, rather than having elemental overload, how would going into RT since its right there and using an esh's mirror would go. It seems alright but not entirely sure how to math it on POB.

Is there much I can do to do delve bosses better?

I also struggle with ignite sometimes but otherwise I'm good.
"
currently lvl 93 with this and its quite op. blow up t16s like nothing. Struggling with delve bosses. I took out blood rage because 1) got 2 socket tombfist and 2) was causing to many problems.

I was curious, rather than having elemental overload, how would going into RT since its right there and using an esh's mirror would go. It seems alright but not entirely sure how to math it on POB.

Is there much I can do to do delve bosses better?

I also struggle with ignite sometimes but otherwise I'm good.

The RT isnt a bad idea, you would essentially lose out on 40% damage initially but have a higher dps potential the more you killed. I feel like this would only benefit in delve tho and you would struggle with bosses.

Best thing you can do is to try and balance ur wise oak. I went into the res points under scion which put me at 18 all res. Then I bought a belt with all t2 res and a min rolled 20/10/10 res yoke of suffering. I have no res elsewhere Nd crafted 10 to fire and cold on a ring which perfectly balanced and gives me the benefit of pen and less ele dmg taken. I'll also run a basalt flask over phasing since we have very little phys dmg mitigation.

Also if you swap into whirling blades instead of shield charge its extremely helpful for boss fights. More mobility and you wont stop once you hit something.

Since your not using blood rage swap to a fully upgraded Soul of Solaris as well, Additional reduced ele dmg taken, no dmg from crits if you've taken one recently and teh best one is 20% chance to take 50% less damage from area hits, this helps with almost all boss one shot mechanics. Tukahoma is great for a minor god as well so your gaining phys dmg reduction while stationary (attacking) and extra life regen.

Also are you currently spec'd in Vaal Pact? I would suggest to not go VP once you have good gear, more for leveling since VP doesnt effect LGoH. I never notice ignites with regen so maybe this is the issue?
Last edited by RainsPoE on Oct 9, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
Make sure you have your pantheon of Inc Life Recovery Rate. I was having issues with blood rage as well. I have enough life regen now that my life does not go down anymore when blood rage gets triggered.

respecced yesterday to your build from BV to MS

is this enought LOH for bossing?

is a link to Herald of Ash a must??

do you recommend other gem-setup for bossing + loreweave?

thx

Edit:

is dualwield with bloodseeker or grelwood an Option, or is it too squishy?

Last edited by xtREEN on Oct 10, 2018, 9:30:08 AM
Rings look good just make sure your using an imperial claw base for the +46 implicit. 2.0 Attacks per second is really all you need since ur abyss jewels will grant the most of your damage.

HoA doesnt need to be linked to anything but we run HoA because it grants 25% fire pen (majority of our damage) from elementalist ascendency.

I personally havent tried dual wielding grelwoods or bloodseekers but with them being a couple chaos for the both itd be cheap to test. Personally I think grelwoods would be better since itd be +4 proj (basically 2 dying suns) I'll try and test it out this weekend if you havent done so already. You may lose around 60 flat life from dropping lycosidae, but I would say itd require calculating the loss of the +46 imperial claw implicit LGoH per ball ve 4 extra balls and only having maybe 90% chance to hit. Would need to POB it and currently at work.

Bloodseeker would require a different tree since its life from LEECH gained instantly, this build have very very little leach and uses regen and LGoH.

I havent used any other chest/helm setup for bossing but I also havent ran an uber elder on this guy due to my atlas. If you have a Loreweave and a +100 life helm with MS enchant it will a lot better for bossing. With the level of LGoH I have now and balanced res I have been able to kill everything without needing to spend the ex buying a loreweave and secondary helm. I have this char in standard and swapped to this stuff for my uber elder kill but that build was scaled slightly diff using a phys claw.

Last edited by RainsPoE on Oct 10, 2018, 7:35:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info