3.4.3c Patch Notes

Thanks GGG for making pathetically poor challenge design even worse by preventing those who simply weren't lucky enough to spawn multiple instances of specific encounters from getting challenges done, even if in a lame way. I thought I'd come back to PoE after a brief hiatus, but you guys are already making me seriously regret that decision.

I won't be funding you with more supporter packs, but I'd suggest you use what cash you have to pay for an emergency head-from-ass extraction procedure.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
Right, the reason this patch sucks is because Vaal Reave broke, not:

Zana mods "working correctly" now (???????)
Arctic armor set still not working like before
Sulphite is still in the game
No challenge or boss changes... 0.03% must be intentional
Fixing mirror fragment + mirror fossil interaction despite being intended, far too late to matter
League clutter still exists
Sulphite is STILL IN THE GAME SOMEHOW
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Really Sulphite is still a part of the game. Fucking lame.

They could have at least buffed Sulphite gains.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Sep 27, 2018, 9:56:09 PM
"
Baldry wrote:
Everyone is just complaining :(

I LOVE DELVE
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GGG TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
and don't let these guys ruin your day.

Thank's for a great game!
Bumping with Vaal Reave crashing the game. Just tried it 3 times in Delve and 2 different maps and it crashed each time I activated.
+1 affected by vaal reave nuking my game from orbit. Just trying to get juicy AOE for the only melee skill in the game that is playable. feelsBadMan.
Game consistently crashes instantly when I use Vaal Reave...
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
Really Sulphite is still a part of the game. Fucking lame.

They could have at least buffed Sulphite gains.

Want to delve moreeeee
Strength and Honor,
Phatboi
OKIDOKI :D
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
"
The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder Orb acquired respectively to become unlocked.

Come on really? This is a huge pain in the fucking ass...sooooo retarded.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Sep 27, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info