3.4.3c Patch Notes

"
The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder Orb acquired respectively to become unlocked.

Really, really bad move.
GGG, what are you even doing? Why don't you just ask everyone to stop playing the league directly?

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.4.3c Patch Notes

The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder Orb acquired respectively to become unlocked.

You and I have differing definitions of the word "improvement."

What level, honestly, do you think a character must be before they are able to collect 10 Memory Fragments? Do you really think the ability to shape T10 maps is appropriately locked behind 10 Memory Fragments?

If the answer is yes then you are wrong.
Everything GGG posts makes my decision to skip this league after the first couple days feel that much better. Continue to kill your game, it'll pay off eventually!
Updated the Arctic Armour cosmetic set to better match its original aesthetic.

Its still broken
Last edited by Aggnog on Nov 23, 2018, 10:14:59 PM
Last edited by Aggnog on Sep 27, 2018, 9:32:00 PM
"The Zana Mods to Shape a Map now correctly require 5 Memory Fragments, 10 Memory Fragments, and the Elder Orb acquired respectively to become unlocked."

WHY DID YOU DO THIS????

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. And to say "correctly" as if that was the intention all along. Absolute nonsense. I really wish you guys hadn't done this.

Also, I have 10/15 orbs, and I can't shape 6-10. What gives???
Last edited by parradise21 on Sep 27, 2018, 9:39:50 PM
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
delve encounters IV needs a fix please! ggg

Can only add to this.
There's no point in locking challenges behind "PURE RNG".
It's not fun nor does it benefit the game or players in any way.
In fact it does the opposite for me and many others on the forums, draining the people that care about challenges and bringing us closer to quit the league...

Please stop including "PURE RNG" challenges in your game and please rework this one!
Never thought I'd see the day where I miss the 'Fully Upgrade your Hideout' and 'Achieve Ascension' as part of the 40 challenges. Those have been in the temp leagues since they were initially implemented and they clearly helped ease the difficulty of 36/40 for those that wanted it and helped balance out the more RNG heavy challenges. Challenges are definitely going in a different direction now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info