Price check on a +20% quantity helm with nice stats

I've received a lot of messages about that helm even with a price tag of 50ex so I'm starting to think it might be worth more than that considering IIQ doesn't roll anymore on items and this one also has a decent amount of life and 2 very high resist.

Any idea on how much it could be worth?

I think it could also get exalted for 1 more mod.

Thanks for your help
Last bumped on Oct 5, 2018, 10:15:45 AM
So, there isn't an open suffix, or prefix, however you are right about the 20% quant on that helm. I don't know the value, but if its standard I would be interested in it.
Man, that's a nice helm. Legacy quant helms arent super common anymore, and youve got some solid rolls. Someone would definitely buy this as a base but honestly there are better mirror tier helms sitting in standard. I would say up the price by 50% maybe? Take it to 75ex, the amount of offers youll get will probably go down a lot. I doubt its worth too much more than that to anyone but someone who really needs those specific resistances AND cares about them, since most quant gear farmers don't even care about maxing their resistances. A high strength roll would be more popular nowadays for the life.
"
5thcolumn wrote:
So, there isn't an open suffix, or prefix, however you are right about the 20% quant on that helm. I don't know the value, but if its standard I would be interested in it.

I just checked with my workbench and it has an open prefix since the evasion/stun recovery is a hybrid mod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info