Can someone nice please help a girl out with a key

"
berlighty wrote:
Do we need to pay for this service?

Yes. Yes we do.

VG
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
hmmm no girls offering to prove that thay are female?
Bonan..2hander,Miss Bitch..whitch, ThongBow..ranger
Hmmmm no nice boys yet but thanks for all the free bumps guys :)
disgusting.
bump
You are the only kind of girl I like. With stubble on her legs, and the fresh scent of musk from your pits. Lipstick smeared around your lips as though a 4-year old put it on... Fake eyelashes galore... And that bulge in your pants.

Hey, at least you had a sexy dress on.
^^ HAWT
Every day you may make progress. Every step may be fruitful. Yet there will stretch out before you an ever-lengthening, ever-ascending, ever-improving path. You know you will never get to the end of the journey. But this, so far from discouraging, only adds to the joy and glory of the climb.
Someone had to say it.
Sure, send me a PM and lets meet for coffee and discuss the terms. Here's a list of prequalifications

- You can't be a fat slob, If you are you have therefore nullified your sexual power.

- You must have great hygiene. This means not stuffing your face with Mcdonalds burgers and have grease coming through your pores.

- If you are a hottie you must promise to your grave to be my friend for the duration of PoE being up.

- You must serve me drinks/food/prescriptions while I play 10 hours a day. The nights will be your time to play, mmmmmmmmmkoy?

Good luck little darling.
hmmm there seems to be alot of little boys on here wouldnt know what to do with a woman ;) i play hard but not with little boys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info