Delve Encounters II: 'Runed Cavern'

Anyone tell me what kind of node this is so I know what I'm looking for?

I'm currently around depth 200, playing casually. Ive been pretty damn far left and right at various depths - Ive even taken the time to mouse over pretty much every node I can see - but I cannot find 'Runed Cavern' anywhere =\
Last bumped on Oct 17, 2018, 12:14:40 PM
I think it's a harbinger node. Seen two of them, first one was probably between 150-200.
Appreciate it, Ill keep an eye out.
My runed cavern was at 109 and I had to break a wall to open up a hidden path for that one. But given that I've seen similar rooms on main paths who knows where you'll find your first one, I ended up veering far right and down for a bit and saw mine that way.
Yep, totally over league play.
They seem to be quite rare, I haven't seen one yet.

The icon is a blue Harbinger symbol, like the text on their items. You can't miss it.
Save a Carrot, Eat a Rabbit!
10-4. Appreciate the info folks. I just haven't run across one yet - but now I know what to look for =)
i found one randomly at 10th floor, not kidding
Spreading salt since 2006
Yeah its the harbinger node I did one yesterday at like depth 160, 400 waves of mobs to get like 1/2 an alchemy man i was salty come on GGG you could have at least given me a horizon orb It wouldn't have broken the bank.

That RNG. Finding entrance was not easy.
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:

That RNG. Finding entrance was not easy.

I had a similar issue when I was first learning about breaking walls. Learned about the 1,3,4 rule and it helped a ton.
Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info