The delve Cart doesnt follow

before the last patch the cart was "porting" to the player if the player took a shortcut throw walls, now the cart wont follow me anymore. I can not take a cut. always need to be close to the cart.

pls fix this! ty
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 6:54:57 AM
The cart dose not "follow" the player, it has a set route and it follows that.

The only thing the player can influence about it is the speed at which it moves, if you fuck off down some part of the cave that isn't the route the cart is taking then it will not port to you.

If you run forward of it's path it will speed up significantly to keep up with you.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
The cart dose not "follow" the player, it has a set route and it follows that.

The only thing the player can influence about it is the speed at which it moves, if you fuck off down some part of the cave that isn't the route the cart is taking then it will not port to you.

If you run forward of it's path it will speed up significantly to keep up with you.

I found a short way throw the darkness to the right waypointwhile exploring for fossil, but there was no cart porting to me when i arrived the "waypoint".

before the last patch the cart was porting to the "waypoint" if you would be there before the cart tho

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info