To the guy who sold me the Inpulsas's (Anyone got good stories, too?)

Thanks!

I wanted to say thanks to them, but I couldn't, of course. So, here I am. And, I also want to share something:

I basically told him how poor I was and that I couldn't afford his asking price. Guess what they did? He offered to GIVE ME their 5-link Inpulsa's!

That was a very nice offer, anonymous person. :)

So, I begged and borrowed some currency from a friend to round out my bid. Now, I'm off, grinding for the cash for linking it. :)

Anyway, Anonymous POE XBox'er, many thanks and thanks for that very kind offer!
Last bumped on Oct 8, 2018, 10:46:23 PM
I like people who do stuff like this, and I wish we could put text bubbles over our heads so we can communicate with other players or drop items on the ground in towns. I always take all my low lvl unique's and give them away in Act 1 to characters who look like they are running a similar build for those items. It's funny because some people will not accept a trade with you to save their lives, because they have no clue you are trying to give them free stuff. I keep a whole quad stash tab full of free stuff to give away and it takes a good effort to get someone to accept it.
"
PogoAttack wrote:
I like people who do stuff like this, and I wish we could put text bubbles over our heads so we can communicate with other players or drop items on the ground in towns. I always take all my low lvl unique's and give them away in Act 1 to characters who look like they are running a similar build for those items. It's funny because some people will not accept a trade with you to save their lives, because they have no clue you are trying to give them free stuff. I keep a whole quad stash tab full of free stuff to give away and it takes a good effort to get someone to accept it.

You also have to know that even though it shows a trade box for you, they may not see it if they are in a menu. Wish there were some kind of notification for either person to let them know this.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I was drunk a couple of week back and listed a Romira's Banquet at 1c instead of the 10-15c that they were going for at the time... Everytime someone put a buy offer, I replied sing baa baa black sheep and it's yours for 1c (I get bored and do silly stuff for amusement when drunk lol)

I got this eventually

https://imgur.com/a/I192yYN

So obviously I let him have it :D
Last edited by DatBRejectz on Sep 24, 2018, 4:35:23 PM
"
DatBRejectz wrote:
I was drunk a couple of week back and listed a Romira's Banquet at 1c instead of the 10-15c that they were going for at the time... Everytime someone put a buy offer, I replied sing baa baa black sheep and it's yours for 1c (I get bored and do silly stuff for amusement when drunk lol)

I got this eventually

You did that to me.

No idea what your deal was but I just kept offering back the 1c to see how long it took you to get sick of typing.... cant' believe you bothered to type that junk in 4 times before giving up... hope you were amused ;)
"
governor451 wrote:
"
DatBRejectz wrote:

I got this eventually

You did that to me.

No idea what your deal was but I just kept offering back the 1c to see how long it took you to get sick of typing.... cant' believe you bothered to type that junk in 4 times before giving up... hope you were amused ;)

I knew I wrote it a good few times, but tbh I shouldn't of been on the game when I was that drunk.. I ended up selling loads of stuff for cheap by getting people to sing stuff back to me.. apparently when drunk I have the maturity level of a child and find the stupidest things hilarious lol
"
Corrison wrote:
"
PogoAttack wrote:

You also have to know that even though it shows a trade box for you, they may not see it if they are in a menu. Wish there were some kind of notification for either person to let them know this.

Yeah im aware of that, I just keep spamming them as they are walking from NPC to NPC until they figure it out. It gets hard if they start heading to the beach or the waypoint square I pretty much know i've lost them at that point.
A few weeks ago, I was in town and two players decked in MTX were near the Stash. As I ran to the portal, one offered a trade, which i thought was a miss-click. But they did it again, opened the trade window and he put a bunch of Unique and a few Rare items in window and gave them to me.

They were not really valuable, few C here and there. But one item was a Clayshaper, and I've used it ever since! Thank you generous person!!
"
R41L wrote:
A few weeks ago, I was in town and two players decked in MTX were near the Stash. As I ran to the portal, one offered a trade, which i thought was a miss-click. But they did it again, opened the trade window and he put a bunch of Unique and a few Rare items in window and gave them to me.

They were not really valuable, few C here and there. But one item was a Clayshaper, and I've used it ever since! Thank you generous person!!

There's so many low-level/junk uniques dropping, due to Delve, that a lot of people should consider spending a few minutes at the low-level Towns handing out junk. Sure, some of the players will be leveling up their second/third character, but some are going to be completely new and would love to have some of those unique items that will otherwise just sit in a Trade Tab and never go anywhere. (Or, get cracked at a vendor.)
It's my favorite thing to do, I just wish it wouldn't take so much time to get people to accept the trade. I wish I could just drop the stuff on the ground and pick it up to get their attention or have a chat bubble over my head telling people I have free stuff for a character running this build or that build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info