Primeval ruins!?!?! Where are they found?!?!?

So im at depth 310 and have found all bosses and all city's, but i have yet to find the primeval thingy.

So can anyone tell me what depth they found it so i can look for it. Ive just been going down for most part so i would be nice to know if it spawned at a certain depth or not.
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2018, 12:18:21 AM
220+. If you found Aul that’s the city zone type you need.
its like the vaal and abyss cities, but blue. i just uncovered my first pack of them, tho no boss.

there are a few of the challenge places things i have no idea where to find or what they'll look like.
i wish the delve map had a search function of sorts
"
xMustard wrote:

Same here. I'm looking for primeval ruins and underground stash and have no idea what they look like.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
i need

abandoned amplifier
haunted tomb
time-lost cavern
crystal spire
humid fissure

i imagine at least two of those are where the other bosses are, that i haven't found yet
"
xMustard wrote:
i need

abandoned amplifier
haunted tomb
time-lost cavern
crystal spire
humid fissure

i imagine at least two of those are where the other bosses are, that i haven't found yet

No, they’re not boss or even city nodes. I believe they all contain fossils and are super rare. If you’re not going for 40, forget that challenge.
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Sep 22, 2018, 10:23:52 PM
"
viciousnugget wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:

Same here. I'm looking for primeval ruins and underground stash and have no idea what they look like.

underground stash looks on map similar to stash ico but more white / light, I find my one on depth 45
Abandoned Amplifier isn't rare. I'm pretty sure I found my first one above 30. I don't remember what drop it was though (not a fossil).
ya there is info out there, found HERE which can help you locate where certain biomes can be found.

abandoned amplifier isn't rare, but it may be hard to find if you didn't know that it can only be found in the beginning "mine" section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info