Stream of monsters strongbox mod - BUFF IT

yeah +1 it's stupid in its current state. waiting around for a tiny number of trash enemies to appear that are incredibly easy to kill is boring and has no point.
We're all in this leaky boat together, people.
Last edited by demon9675 on Oct 6, 2018, 11:59:30 AM
up
All it does is wasting time. If this is supposed to be away to slow down the clear speed, it's a shit one. Remove it or rework it.

+1
::::::::▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄::::::::::::::
::::::▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌:::::::::::
:::: ▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█:::::::::
::  ▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌:::::::
::▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄:::::
yes indeed
up
"
demon9675 wrote:
yeah +1 it's stupid in its current state. waiting around for a tiny number of trash enemies to appear that are incredibly easy to kill is boring and has no point.

^

@op you have a function to bump the thread once a day without needing to add a post every single time.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
demon9675 wrote:

^

@op you have a function to bump the thread once a day without needing to add a post every single time.

How do I do that?
"
demonstorm wrote:
How do I do that?

Check the first post, there should be an extra icon below your name, I think with a "B" on it.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
demonstorm wrote:
How do I do that?

Check the first post, there should be an extra icon below your name, I think with a "B" on it.

Nope, there isn't anything. I even tried to create a new thread and there's nothing then as well.
"
demonstorm wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:
"
demonstorm wrote:
How do I do that?

Nope, there isn't anything. I even tried to create a new thread and there's nothing then as well.

Yep, threads I create also have this B beneath them. I never noticed it before. (Thanks, Fruz.) Not that I bother bumping my own threads. Yawn. (Though have been known to bump those of others.)

On-topic: It's always fun to see suggestions like this with which literally every poster agrees, and wonder how long it will take GGG to react, and/or wonder if they will react at all.

I think the mod was probably not so bad when it was released in Ambush League, but its time has definitely come to be reworked or simply removed. Mechanics which serve to challenge one's patience and not one's skill are a hallmark of (lingering, in this case) bad design.
Wash your hands, Exile!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info