Stream of monsters strongbox mod - BUFF IT

Make it spawn more monsters and faster so it would compete with the additional magic pack mod.

At the moment, it's an insult to the player's capabilities since one white monster at a time is laughably bad, both from difficulty and reward perspective.
Last bumped on Dec 4, 2018, 9:40:53 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yeah, every time I get one I just kill the regular pack then let my totem sit there and smack the rest of the stream one by one while I stretch a bit.

Reminds me of some Elreon missions, but at least Elreon stuff can come from multiple places.
up
up
Yes just remove this mod.
maybe it should be buffed so that it takes more time.

after all, sitting around seems to be the biggest challenge for many people on this board.
up
I'd rather they just get rid of it. Or make it so that it causes the box to pop mobs multiple times instead of just once. As it is it's just silly.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
It's nice not being surrounded instantly every time (though you should of course be ready for it), but increasing the rate shouldn't be a problem.

Consider the plummeting ursa Delve encounter.
up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info