Delve not completed - everything dead...?

Rogue Exiles encounter, hopped around quite a bit (much more deadly than usual - actually died the very same delve before)
Everything seems dead, yet chests are locked and I guess the delve will not count once I leave. There's nobody hiding in the shadows as far as I can travel out safely without flares or ending the travel without F4'ing out of the instance.
Last bumped on Nov 10, 2018, 4:51:27 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Are you sure an exile isn't hiding in the darkness? I just found the shield charge exile 5 screens in the darkness away from the chests.
Last edited by poiuyt04181997 on Sep 23, 2018, 8:31:49 PM
Five screens away isn't something that I can do without flares. And without the crappy tractor offering city access, I cannot even buy some without leaving the instance. And I cannot backtrack to find something along the way, because everything is friggen dark until the waypoint is cleared, even though my sulphite is already spent. Well, in short: Delve design has its flaws.

I could imagine one of the exiles has died in the dark, not sure if that counts.
Same sh!t, different day. Rogues once again, everbody dead, delve doesn't finish.

C'mon, this crap needs to be patched...

And again.

This sucks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info