[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

from what do I get the increased fire damage and ignite chance veiled mod?

I bought so many bows and 2h axes now (iLvL 75+...... nothing)
Hi all did this build once back in 3.4, but back i started with abit budget. I was wondering how viable was it to start it as a league starter? Anything to look out for etc.
Im using this build as boss killer and its working nicely. Just thinking should i remove projectile points on tree and projectile-jewel cause only use build on single target bosses at the moment? Damage wise this could be wise?
"
IFORGOTMYICNO wrote:
Hi all did this build once back in 3.4, but back i started with abit budget. I was wondering how viable was it to start it as a league starter? Anything to look out for etc.

Spoiler

Frostferno with corruption is running 5 EX. You can hope to get lucky with Alva.

KAOM's is 60 Chaos

Skirmish with Point Blank is 10 Chaos

Lioneye's (6socket) 7 Chaos

Rest of my gear is either found or bought.

My total spend this league (including jewels) is about 8 EX.

Spoiler

I have used this as a league starter for the last 4 leagues with no issues. Sometimes I get lucky, sometimes I have to buy. On average 7 to 10 ex should get you to the end game. Less if you have better hand / eye coordination :)

Account is open so you can see my build.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Wolferlmm wrote:
Im using this build as boss killer and its working nicely. Just thinking should i remove projectile points on tree and projectile-jewel cause only use build on single target bosses at the moment? Damage wise this could be wise?

I personally would not.

What I did do with this league is get Allocates Piercing Shots on my Amulet so I could respec those 4 points.

Spoiler

Piercing Shots is very important for clearing to the boss. You will notice your clearing speed go down significantly if you do not have it.

My current DPS is 144k. If I remove Rain of Splinters, my DPS goes up to 153K. If I add a really powerful jewel in that spot, I can get maybe 170k?

So I can shoot 3 arrows at 144k or 1 at 170k.

That's my take on it not to mention with 1 arrow your clear speed will be history.

Someone posted a while back that they remove it when they get to the boss & add a powerful jewel just for the end fight. I cannot be bothered. Lazy :).
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Oct 28, 2019, 2:37:37 PM
Hello everyone

Anyone want to take a look and see what possible upgrades I should be looking at/anything obvious I'm missing?

Also - any advice on making myself tankier? 5.5k hp just isn't cutting it. I'm thinking Rumi's, a quartz flask and possibly heavier invest in hp? But even then, I'm topping out at 6.2k hp. Maybe add a basalt in there as well? Cinderswallow feels like a big loss though.
"
Scarecrow1990 wrote:
Hello everyone

Anyone want to take a look and see what possible upgrades I should be looking at/anything obvious I'm missing?

Also - any advice on making myself tankier? 5.5k hp just isn't cutting it. I'm thinking Rumi's, a quartz flask and possibly heavier invest in hp? But even then, I'm topping out at 6.2k hp. Maybe add a basalt in there as well? Cinderswallow feels like a big loss though.

don't use cinderswallow. stick to blood of karul or an instant heal life flask. the issue with cinderswallow is it doesn't generate life fast enough at certain situations.

one of the mean reasons why this build isn't as tanky now is the nerf to immortal call.

you can try having vaal molten shell with the Rumi flask if your armor rating is above 8000 after popping the flask.

if your evasive rating is above 5k, you can go for dodge/acro set up with quartz flask but its a straight up RNG set up as you need about 80% dodge for it to be worth it.

my experience with ele totem is to cast totems ahead while around corners or behind some sort of cover. vs bosses, i am popping phase run and running around to not get zero-ed in on.
Hello Guys is this build still viable on Blight league ? any ideas or update for it ?
Last edited by Demian87 on Nov 12, 2019, 1:06:55 PM
This may be an obvious question if so apologies.

This is meant to be 5 totems right ? , if so where does the 5th come from ?

Accendancy, Tree, Quiver, +1 Normal = 4.

What have I missed ?

Thanks in advance.
still using this build and it is pretty solid. adjusted some items this is my end game gear

i have watchers eye with double precision aspd and damage

got pob damage 3.1m per totem
Last edited by darkvanitas on Nov 17, 2019, 4:50:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info