[3.4] Elementalist CWC Incinerate Insane DPS Boss Killer with Videos

TUL

Shaper Kill

Edit: I will update the build for 3.6 . Both Incinerate and Flame Surged buffed and deeps will be a lot higher :)

Intro and Gameplay

Hello guys,I am here to share my build which i really enjoyed to play.Incinerate reworked in 3.3 and i had chance to play with this beauty.Incinerate is in really good place as damage wise.And i found CwC staff and combined with Flame Surge.Killed everything with this build.Will leave you guys some videos.

Lets talk about some gameplay

This build is made for boss kill.I wondered how Incinerate will work against endgame and went for it.While i playing and helps with other people i improved the build.I normally use Lightning Warp and Cast Incinerate and clear.Since my damage is good,really short cast will kill all mobs with help of ignites from Elementalist.Only have trouble against melee physical hits and we need to be careful about it.Then i tried Bodyswap and it feels a lot better and faster.Really boost our clear speed but not ideal for Delve.It can jump to darkness and makes us kill :D But i suggest to use bodyswap all the way until the boss.Then our main thing is CwC Flame Surge.They have really good synergy with Incinerate and you will understand while using it.

Main Idea
Spoiler
CAST SPEED!! GET CAST SPEED FROM EVERYWHERE
I bought my staff really cheap (3c) and theory craft with it.Normally i was planning pure Incinerate but Flame Surge is smilar to Incinerate in many ways.All of my support gems useful for both of them.I have Ignite from Witch/Incinerate and it boost Flame Surge DPS by %90.It really worked for single target.But for map clearing i am using Firestorm.

Pros
Spoiler

+ Around 6k life
+ Has Insane single target dps. (Also suprised)
+ Low/Mid tier budget
+ Since no one plays Incinerate,items are really cheap.

Cons
Spoiler

- A bit slow compare to todays builds
- As spell caster,it has trouble against physical/melee damage. Needs decent gameplay.

Leveling
Spoiler
Basic caster leveling will be just fine.
We need 2xAxiom until we have our staff.Axiom's will carry for all story.I suggest to use arc for leveling it really carries any build with leveling gear.Because of that we don't take fire and area damage nodes.If you want leveling with area skill such as firestorm or Hooves you can take fire and area passives.

TREE 1(NON FIRE/AREA)
Spoiler
This tree will carry you until normal lab.Get Shaper of Desolation in Normal Lab
www.poeurl.com/b52K

TREE 2
Spoiler
On this level.We are about 60 level and ready to use our Staff and Incinerate.You can still use Arc with CwC it is strong.After that tree,you should shape yourself to final tree which is in below
www.poeurl.com/b52N

Detailed Gear Explanation
Spoiler

First we need staff like that.CwC and +2 Fire gem is a must.

This Watcher's Eye is a beast.We really need - mana cost clarity mod,and try to get with anger mod.Best anger mods are = Crit Multi,Penetration,Fire Damage and Fire leech.Try to get 1 of these.Or just get mana cost one.

Second,we need +2 to max stage helm enchant.I prefer rare elder helmet,but i couldn't find one and i have gem slot trouble with Lightpoacher.

This ring is not necessery. But i managed to use it in my build.I suggest to use this with elder(warlords mark on hit) ring. It will take care of your ring slots.

Kaom's Heart is an obvious choice here.But for more DPS,we can use Shaped Spell Crit Body armour with decent life/res.It will be less life but way more dps.

As amulet,we looking for Life,Crit Multi,Cast Speed with good roll.

As ring,we need elder ring combine to Mark of the Shaper.Get a Warlord's Mark one.If you sustain your mana,you can have 1 like this.

Rare boots with Movement Speed,Life and Resist you need.

Shaped belt with cast speed is good for build.Get high life and resist too.We might need Str in our items to wear Kaom's so get Str on your belt or amulet/rings.

As glove,we want some cast speed,life and resist.

JEWELS

As jewels,we are looking for 4 mod.They are really easy to find and cheap.Try to get a lot of cast speed,crit multi and general increase damage.

FLASKS

Swap Atziri's Promise for Granite while mapping.

Q=Why not Wise Oak ?
A=I couldn't balance my resist with my gear,and I have 75 fire penetration and -Fire res from combustion is way more enough.

Gem Setup
Spoiler

In our staff,I assume we have CwC.We are using inc area and bodyswap/firestorm for clearing and swap to conc,flame surge for boss killing.

Note=Bodyswap is really cool for clearing and really fun.But it can be problem in Delve but highly recommended.

6L staff= Incinerate - Combustion - Increase Crit - Fire Pen - Increase Area/Conc - Firestorm/Flame Surge

4L Aura= Anger - Clarity - Herald of Ash - Enlighten 2 or 3

Orb of Storm Setup = Orb of Storm - Power Charge on Crit - Arcane Surge

Molten Shell,Vaal RF,Flame Dash/Lightning Warp and any golem for rest of slots.

I dont have room for vaal RF but you must get it for damage boost.

Passive Tree

VIDEOS
Spoiler
IN THESE VIDEOS,i have lvl 19 Incinerate and not using Vaal RF. So damage can be really higher than that.

I will detail this guide (image wise) when i have time. I will upload all content videos ASAP.Feel free to ask anything in here. Thanks for your time :)
Last edited by RoyaLPatH on Mar 6, 2019, 1:09:40 PM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2019, 5:40:12 AM
It looks really cool. I will try this build if I can get good staff like you have
Elemental reflection impassable?
Bandit choice?
"
Kapitan_Ne0 wrote:
Elemental reflection impassable?
Do not run reflect maps.
"
azuazu wrote:
Bandit choice?
Alira
Hey,

I really like your idea of using a staff to make incinerate end-game viable.
Currently I am using a wand with it and vaal flameblast for single target. But your build look much more powerfull.

Only problem is to get the staff... I've been throwing dozens of Aetheric/Scorched/Metallic fossils at one in order to get the good stats but meeeh....
So do you have any easy way to craft one? This skill really is my favourite of the game and its a pain that I can't play it for end-game...
Giving this build a go since I've done a lot of what I wanted to do this league and happened to also have an elementalist on hand.

One thing I noticed as I was tweaking my tree to be more flametastic...you connect to the right side of the tree using 3 int nodes, when just a bit lower down you could connect to the right through Deep Wisdom for the same 3 cost, but gain +20 mana, +20 energy shield and +10 dex while keeping the same +30 int.

The core idea behind the build is pretty solid though, and more incinerate love is always welcome...quite the underrated skill just because it isn't so meta.

...although I can't help but notice that there is no character matching this build in the topic creator's profile for delve league, which does not bode well for guide confidence.
Last edited by Omega333 on Oct 15, 2018, 7:59:50 PM
"
Omega333 wrote:
Giving this build a go since I've done a lot of what I wanted to do this league and happened to also have an elementalist on hand.

One thing I noticed as I was tweaking my tree to be more flametastic...you connect to the right side of the tree using 3 int nodes, when just a bit lower down you could connect to the right through Deep Wisdom for the same 3 cost, but gain +20 mana, +20 energy shield and +10 dex while keeping the same +30 int.

The core idea behind the build is pretty solid though, and more incinerate love is always welcome...quite the underrated skill just because it isn't so meta.

...although I can't help but notice that there is no character matching this build in the topic creator's profile for delve league, which does not bode well for guide confidence.

Yes travelling from bottom is a bit better.
I post this 3 weeks ago. I stopped to believe that build thread will take enough attention and since you didnt come to check my thread for a long time i stopped playing delve. I had the same gear,gems,tree with thread so character wont make difference. I have it in my pob. But i need to use Vpn to get pastebin link.I will share pastebin. Thanks for help
Last edited by RoyaLPatH on Oct 17, 2018, 7:03:06 AM
"
Hey,

I really like your idea of using a staff to make incinerate end-game viable.
Currently I am using a wand with it and vaal flameblast for single target. But your build look much more powerfull.

Only problem is to get the staff... I've been throwing dozens of Aetheric/Scorched/Metallic fossils at one in order to get the good stats but meeeh....
So do you have any easy way to craft one? This skill really is my favourite of the game and its a pain that I can't play it for end-game...

Hi, thanks for good comment
I also tried to craft myself and couldnt make it. Then i found my for 3 chaos orb and i stopped crafting. I said in the tread what you need on staff. But since there are 2 channeling fire skill( i assume) and SR is not crit. +2 gem with cwc + crit cant be so expensive. If you cant find cwc just buy +2 with power charge on crit one or just pure damage one . They work also good. You can ask anything while processing the build. Stay safe exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info