Seek help with my build ...

Firstly, I dont know whether this is a suitable place and time to post this Standard league-type of post. Sorry if I wrong. I started playing PoE 3 months ago (mid Incursion league). At first I didnt search for build and play whatever. Then, i searched some builds and I had improved my hp ( 2k to 3.6k) and damage on tooltips ( 20k to 100k+ ). People in Global chat said that the hp is very low (not me but other people mentioned themself that have 3k hp). Any advice for hp, dps and gear improvement ? I would thanks for that =)

Last edited by Dew_utbal on Sep 21, 2018, 5:46:24 PM
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 11:09:04 PM
Just going off your gear you are very low on life rolls.

All rare gear should have 70+ life minimum and currently your boots have 0, amulet 0 and one ring almost none.

The other ring and belt have mediocre rolls.

Having low flat life also means the % increases from your armour and gloves are less effective.

You also need to consider how much % life you have from your tree.

The two work together to increase your life ie lots of % + lots of flat life means lots of total life.

For melee characters I aim for 6000+ life.

You can get away with less but you will be a glass cannon and will get wrecked by anything you cant kill really quickly.
Thanks for reply.

The ring, boot and amulet I used for a long time since I cant find them by looting (item with high hp+resistances rolls). I tried chaos spamming and the results are disappointing, ended up using hundreds of chaos orb.

Is there any good way to get those stuff?
Trade

In standard there are hundreds of items that fit your needs which you could have for a few chaos.
I wouldn't go assasin's mark on a FB build. Im assuming u're using a Raider. so u can generate a lot of frenzy charges. Maybe u could get some Darkray vectors boots since it will u give a ton of movement speed plus an extra frenzy charge. Instead of assasin's mark i would use a warlord's mark in order to generate more endurances charges to be able to sustain the immortal call a little bit longer. Assasin's is rather pointless since i assume u went critical on the tree. I wouldn't use added cold damage either since crit chance or crit damage gem would give more effective dps but if u rly want it then remove the item rarity gem and use either one of those. U could post the tree to get a more detailed help. Hf mate, welcome to PoE
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAOHBS0FtQeZDHMNjQ-rEHsQkhEvEYER1RR1FfAV_Ra_F7AbrSLqIzYj9ioLKwouUzIBMjI2PUMxRfRKfUqLTP9Nkk4qUxBVS1eXW69d8mBBYeJirGNwY6dkr2VNbAhsjG1sb1dwUnTtdf14GXsUfXWBrIRvhKKHdonTijiMNo2Bjb-SgJLzk5CUuJTxlWaVzJoXmyacxJ2qo4qpebGzshm0OLTFtUi3Ir02vjq-p8GgyMzN6s9602_TftQj1ELWB9rB2xrb591G32_kauUZ5ebndOjW6xTrY-0_7g7vj_GK-Jf5Y_rr-_X8xf66?accountName=Dew_utbal&characterName=Dewalone
(I dont actually know how to link and I just did what I searched on the other forum.)

People in standard league is like "GG boots 40% resistance, 90hp, 30% ms ...
...1 Ex". Since that I wont even check the trade chat as they always hyping their gear to ex-ish price. I will try checking from now.

I am using Assassin, Shadow. I will at first cast Frostbite, the Assassin's mark I just copied one of the build I search, i will change to Warlock's mark then.

I am using Rarity for mapping ( embarrassed myself for posting that), instead I will use Increase Crit Dmg for higher tier map.

And I am taking Oak, is Alira better?
Thanks for the link. I will search for them.
You should remove master mod (elemental damage) from Golem Thirst claw and craft flat physical damage using Vagan´s bench.

Why did you take Noxious strike ascendancy passive instead of Deadly infusion?

The tree you have posted looks fine but you could still improve it with better pathing.

I can only recommend to use Path of building planner, import your character there and try different things.

You could improve your damage and survivability.
f.e. you would take Heart seeker over Void barrier and drop small 3% all res nodes and take Phase acrobatics.

It would improve both your defense and offense.

You have nice Tombfist but using lowcost jewels there (it should have 30-50 flat life with other nice mods - attack speed, crit, claw damage …)

I am not sure but you can maybe craft flat life on your boots (using Haku´s bench).

I can´t see your profile (it´s private) so can´t be more specific.
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 22, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
I asked someone on PoE chat that element damage is better. Then I will change to physical damage.

The Noxious strike like I said I didnt search for build and just simply choose in the 1st Normal Lab, my bad for that.

The Abyss jewel I just used what the trove dropped, it normally drop Normal jewel, I just make it rare and use them.

The boot has no space for more mod, still finding for that.

I will try get the nodes when levelled up( quite hard lvlup at lv 89).

I will try allowing my profile to public.
Last edited by Dew_utbal on Sep 22, 2018, 11:14:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info