VAAL BREACH - How to ?

VAAL BREACH

I really need that.
So the classic way to obtain that is:
- inside a map with Zana's mod: "area contains an additional breach" do portal gem + Vaal Orb.
- the divination card volatile power and hope to have luck

Since we don't have this Zana's mod in the League I was wondering how to do that ?
I try to use sextant to add a breach but with 20 portal corrupted I had no luck.

Maybe inside the Mines depths, in some area?

Any suggestion ? :/
thanks
Last edited by ThoryX on Sep 22, 2018, 2:45:57 AM
Last bumped on Sep 23, 2018, 7:35:02 AM
up :(
You can't have it with vaal orb during this league.

There are a few vaal breaches in Delve by the way:
http://poe.trade/search/idomauradomnit

According to wiki:
"You can eventually get this gem by chance as a drop from a breach monster."

Don't know if it can drop in the mine or from timeworn reliquary key

Well...
Last edited by AsbelFar on Sep 22, 2018, 3:44:42 AM
doubt: why do you need a vaal breach? ?for what build?
Life gain on Hit + # of Poisons applied recently are two applications that come to my mind. I've read about at least one of them in a guide, actually. Leaving aside the undoubtedly incredible poison duration from the Assassin node, this can help with single target damage if you get Ancestral Call, provided you survive the breach.
by the way the wiki is worded, it sounds like you always have a chance to get a vaal breach if you corrupt gemcutter strongboxes

i'd love to have one for my soul eater build
Last edited by xMustard on Sep 22, 2018, 12:05:13 PM
"
Life gain on Hit + # of Poisons applied recently are two applications that come to my mind. I've read about at least one of them in a guide, actually. Leaving aside the undoubtedly incredible poison duration from the Assassin node, this can help with single target damage if you get Ancestral Call, provided you survive the breach.

You can also use it with dancing dervish/dancing duo in order to maintain rampage during some encounters (Belfry boss for example, even with 3 writhing jars you can lose your rampage)
Last edited by AsbelFar on Sep 22, 2018, 3:27:32 PM
"
AsbelFar wrote:
"

You can also use it with dancing dervish/dancing duo in order to maintain rampage during some encounters (Belfry boss for example, even with 3 writhing jars you can lose your rampage)

yes, it's for dancing dervish. It's too expensive anyway for me :/
Last edited by ThoryX on Sep 23, 2018, 2:27:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info