Help with evasion build.

"
Dodgydave wrote:
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
Although i should probably see if I can do a endurance charge on stun support

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that is melee stun so wont be of use.

Figures 😅
Evasion characters have it so rough
Survivability seems to be based more on luck than anything lol

Also a question about life leach:

I have a hungry abyss jewl would that help me if since my toxic rain is doing
1491-3796 chaos damage and 272-954 physical? Or should I leave as is?

(Hungry abyss jewl bases my life Leach on chaos damage
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
"
Dodgydave wrote:
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
Although i should probably see if I can do a endurance charge on stun support

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that is melee stun so wont be of use.

Figures 😅
Evasion characters have it so rough
Survivability seems to be based more on luck than anything lol

It is somewhat luck based and somethings will kill almost any character but it is about minimising the chances those things occur.

As mentioned you need layered defenses and a large enough life base to handle the damage that does get through.

I dont claim to be any expert but you can have a look at my character called Phaslaught to get an idea of layering defense. It is not ranged but gives you an idea.

She has 30k evasion (73% chance to evade in POB) this raises to 88% with Sibinte flask and if enemy is blinded. Also has 75% attack and spell dodge and 22% block for good measure.

She also runs permanent phasing so is elemental ailment immune and has 6200 life.

These numbers could be even better if I forked out for better gear but gives you an idea of how to make evasion effective.

"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
"
Rakiii wrote:
"
AngryMu5r00m wrote:
So I have 5.9k health which is alot better but my damage isn't great....
Poe says it's at 8.2k but I have been told that you can't trust what it says

And currently bidding on a jewel that will give a extra 7% life and extra area damage so wish me luck

What skill are you using and with what supports?

Using toxic rain with added chais damage vicios projectiles withering touch and void manipulation

Once I get my 6 link which I'm saving up alot of fusings for (I got 180 so far) I was thinking of adding greater multiple projectiles or a life Leach support

TR skill is one of the most complex skill in the game and you can scale it in very different ways.

Withering touch is stacking withered debuff, which increases the chaos Damage they take and can stack up to 15 times (each stack should be 6% more damage taken).

This debuff won´t show on tooltip though.

Do you have problem to kill enemies fast enough or why do you think your damage is not good enough?
What level of content are you playing btw?

Would you mind posting your pob link or smth to have better idea about your setup?

It´s hard to judge without knowing any details.
Last edited by Rakiii on Sep 22, 2018, 11:34:23 AM
"
Rakiii wrote:

Using toxic rain with added chais damage vicios projectiles withering touch and void manipulation

Once I get my 6 link which I'm saving up alot of fusings for (I got 180 so far) I was thinking of adding greater multiple projectiles or a life Leach support
"
Rakiii wrote:

TR skill is one of the most complex skill in the game and you can scale it in very different ways.

Withering touch is stacking withered debuff, which increases the chaos Damage they take and can stack up to 15 times (each stack should be 6% more damage taken).

This debuff won´t show on tooltip though.

Do you have problem to kill enemies fast enough or why do you think your damage is not good enough?
What level of content are you playing btw?

Would you mind posting your pob link or smth to have better idea about your setup?

It´s hard to judge without knowing any details.

Some bosses are harder to kill but as far as regular enemies TR is doing fine, I figured I would stack as much chaos supports on it as possible haha
Currently doing t7-t13 when I can get them. The boss in the defiled cathedral really eats my ass though. He's one of those don't get hit bosses for me lol

And as far as my build goes I posted a link on page 2 I believe to my build. It's changed a bit since that day as I have been taking your guy's advice to get more health and I have gotten up to 6.1k and will get more if the amulet and quiver I'm bidding on goes through and I should get a small dps increase as well
Last edited by AngryMu5r00m on Sep 23, 2018, 3:17:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info