My thoughts on Xbox Version

Been playing for a couple of weeks on and off since my PC actually fried from playing PoE. I am actually getting used to the controller, it's still a learning thing.

Couple of things that really should be looked at:

1. Customer Item Filters

Neversink is great but every build that I play has different items that I seek out and different items that I don't want. There is no way Neversink filters can accomplish this. This has to be priority seeing as the game is designed around pushing more and more loot out of pinatas.

Using a controller is already and awkward way to pick up items but if you can decided your own filter its not that bad since everything that drops is something you would want.

Even if you had a menu in game where you can click on several filter options.
"Unique" option as an example could have
Show: Y or N
Map Icon: Y or N
Light Beam: Y or N
Play Alert Sound: Y or N

Just toggle the things you want to see show up.

Another example
Sockets Filter On or Off
Show 4,5,6 Socket
Show 3,4,5,6 Link

You could toggle what kind of sockets or links could show up on screen. So endgame you could show 6 sockets 5,6 Links. Or for early game Showing 3,4,5,6 links helps out.

A menu like this could work since we can't really access the folder like on a PC and type it. I don't really care so much on the Size or Color of the filters (they are certainly welcome) but if I atleast knew the items that drop are indeed what I desire that would be a start.

2. There should be an option menu for skills where you can toggle how they are cast with and without the bumper. Playing Lightning Strike atm and as I am trying to kite the game wants to latch on to a nearby enemy and move towards it. Gets a little dicey at times. I have to hold the left bumper down when attacking but even that gets weird. I wish I could toggle it so my normal attacks are like I'm pressing the bumper and my bumper press is the lock on.

There may be others involving trade but I stick to SSF. These are the two big things I've noticed
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 1:32:25 AM
By sticking to SSF you're pretty much solving this game's other myriad of gripes.

You must be referring to left and right "trigger". The bumpers pop flasks 1 & 5.

I agree that controls need an overhaul or make LT show new skills while also serving as lock in place and ignore enemy targets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info