Possible Oni finding issue

I've been grinding for an Oni for about 16 hours now. All of my characters are level 8 now. I am experiencing crashes every 50 or so Hillock kills. Is it possible that the special Hillock is causing these crashes? If so, is there a way to fix this? Or is Oni just unobtainable to me? I've reinstalled and the crashes still happen and dashboard me. The crash only occurs when loading into new instances, that is what helps me support the idea that it's uber Hillock causing the xrashing. Has anyone else reported this issue? I want to know if this is a thing because I don't want to waste countless mote hours grinding for something that may be broken in current xbox state.
Last bumped on Sep 22, 2018, 7:16:38 PM
I found it yesterday
"
Dreadnaut3447 wrote:
I've been grinding for an Oni for about 16 hours now. All of my characters are level 8 now. I am experiencing crashes every 50 or so Hillock kills. Is it possible that the special Hillock is causing these crashes? If so, is there a way to fix this? Or is Oni just unobtainable to me? I've reinstalled and the crashes still happen and dashboard me. The crash only occurs when loading into new instances, that is what helps me support the idea that it's uber Hillock causing the xrashing. Has anyone else reported this issue? I want to know if this is a thing because I don't want to waste countless mote hours grinding for something that may be broken in current xbox state.
nope no bug. Is all rng based. Some find him right at level 7 or it could take hours after.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info