Constant fps drops all day long

I'm a new player in poe Xbox (one s) and been playing for several days now with no issues until today.
I'm most of the time sent to London realm which is totally fine but since early today (when I reached act 5) I've been getting terrible fps drops and I cannot play like this!
Is there anyway to scale graphic settings towards performance? (I couldn't continue playing on pc because it's old and getting constant fps drops there which is unbearable) I never thought a strong console like Xbox one will also have this issue..
Also, is there a way to change servers/realms manually like the pc version?
Thanks for the helpers.
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2018, 10:21:45 AM
Hey Doc, let's chat.

So there is currently no way to manually change realms, you are simply assigned to what you are assigned.

As for the FPS drop, even on the One X, act 5 is rather ruthless. I wouldn't really consider the One S as a powerful console, it was just a slight step in a more efficient direction than the OG Xbox, but is still 5-6x less powerful than the One X.

As for the performance / Visual setting, I have the availability on the One X, however the toggle was not added to the other versions of the Xbox. The only thing it did was toggle Global Illumination on and off. So for the purpose we are speaking of, your S would be in the performance mode.

In order to see if we can perhaps improve your experience with the fps and lag, can you give me an overview of what build you are using, links, attacks per second, etc? There have been various performance issues with a few skills that we will have a fix for in the upcoming patch.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info