The Necrotic Wings

Right, break Delve, destroy Fun for the Players and expect Support?

Map drops never got better, its getting worse each Leage, now with Delve being Gated by Maps is a fucking frustration, one wonders, how is this even called Delve League.

Sorry but this is the worst League ever, thank you still for your Efforts.

PS: Wings look cool.
Last edited by ebeninami on Sep 20, 2018, 9:03:49 AM
Great, more fluttering crap to see while standing in town.
No thanks.

I'm happy with this

I think the wings look cool, but why do they keep making the portion that attaches to the back look like a backpack? I remember getting the gloom wings thinking I would love them, but all I see is that giant grey arrow on my characters back. So I would like to say I would get these, but I just can't stand that huge back portion.
Love the wings concept but not a fan of the glowing bagpack thing in the middle.
Lately you've done amazing sets but end up going too far with the glow and forcing too many pieces into one mtx.
How does adding these skins justify a 1.7GB sized patch? Please GGG my internet aint that good. Server announcement said 15min downtime, now its plus 1h for me, to download a patch for a few skins
Noice <3
Nice wings
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
These are a must-buy for me.

Huge shoutout to whoever created that screenshot! It looks fantastic.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info