Unable to retrieve steam-linked account - Support stopped helping, why?

Hello,

So a few days ago I contacted support and explained that I had lost an old account from 2013 due to computer changes and steam game uninstallations. The gist of the issue is that I made an account through steam in back in 2013, played it extensively, then eventually stopped because I had somewhat completed endgame, and uninstalled PoE due to hard drive space constraints. With the new Delve update, I decided to come back to PoE because I was very fond of the experience in the past and couldn't wait to try out the new acts. However, when I downloaded PoE again on my new computer's steam (yes I did change computers within the last 5 years), it treated it as if I had never played PoE before, and made me go through account creation and I lost my old account. My old account had no email address linked to it since it was made via Steam. Initially I had assumed my steam email would be attached to the account and perhaps I had just forgotten it, but upon further checking, there is probably no email linked at all to it, since my current newly created Steam-linked account also does not have any email attached to it by default.

I answered a few questions from Support over a 12 hour period, one by one with each email, [Removed by Support]

The last email/question I received on this was asked by Stacey, and I believe she is Stacey_GGG on this forum. I responded to this and Support simply ghosted on me and didn't care to reply me anymore for 2 days now. I am uncertain if it is mere oversight and perhaps they overlooked my reply, but if they are ghosting on me on purpose, that would be really unprofessional.

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Nav_GGG on Sep 19, 2018, 11:09:21 PM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2018, 1:12:08 AM
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been a delay in responding to your email. Rest assured that you have not been ignored, we will reply as soon as we can.
why don't you just install steam again --> that will give all your old games = you will have access to your old PoE account again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info