Taking damage while zone loads

It never used to happen before, but I can hear myself taking damage while the zone loads. It's happened 2-3 times on Zana missions, and it's mainly on maps. Of course, the Zana missions are 'Don't die' ones so by the time the zone loads I'm almost dead.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 7:56:17 PM
as far as I know, this has been a problem when you are LEAVING a active zone.
Not when you are loaded into a new zone unless your PC is so slow that it takes more then 30 seconds for you to see the new zone after the zoner have loaded you into the zone (client lagging behind).
Yes, it's an older computer but in my six+ years of playing I've never had this problem. I do have really crummy internet so that might me the problem too. What I find find confusing is: Same cpu and internet for months and now it's a problem? It's about 5-10 seconds of getting hit before I can do anything. I'll do a little experimenting and see if it keeps happening.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
It seems to happen in Peninsula maps a lot. As soon as the zone loads the mobs are right on me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info