Shapers realm crash

Hello, first timer here. I normally don't complain about bugs or crashes cause I know it's a part of the process and you guys are pretty good at fixing things.
However, recently I finally finished my atlas. Only took me about 40 hours. And about 2 exalts in currency to get the maps and guardians I needed. AWESOME!!!!
so I load the fragments into the map device, load into the shapers realm no problem. Ad I walk into the first mini boss area, my game crashes. Then once I load into my hideout. The portals back into shapers realm are gone and I no longer have my fragments.
It took me 40hours of gameplay to reach this point just to be simply wiped away and no way to fix this. Truly an agonizing experience and I've lost my willingness to work towards killing shaper again for the chance the same crash will happen.
Last bumped on Sep 21, 2018, 1:36:40 AM
Hey Demon, sorry to hear Shaper banished you!

The devs are amazing at fixing things like this, but we need a little more info to get started. I would love if you could follow the guideline for bug reporting outlined in the FAQ.

Video is the biggest help in finding out what the heck is causing the crash. Don't forget to mention what realm you connect to, your xbox hardware, etc.

Feel free to stop by the discord so we can try and help you work it out in real time.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
I used my xbox to record the footage of me crashing. Once it finishes processing I'll use my computer to upload it. Thank you
https://twitter.com/smite_Demonz/status/1042255655107801088?s=19
https://twitter.com/smite_Demonz/status/1042255852617510912?s=19
I had to do it into two clips because my recording was only set to 30 seconds
This happened at roughly 8:30pm est.
I play on an xbox one x with a wired connection.
When I disconnected, I was put back to the login screen.
My xbox gt is dem0nz
"
DEMONZ_GG wrote:

However, recently I finally finished my atlas. Only took me about 40 hours. And about 2 exalts in currency to get the maps and guardians I needed. AWESOME!!!!

How is that possible?

I am spending alot of Chaos just re-rolling impossible to beat maps. Many of the maps I use an Alchemy on... are producing impossible to beat map mods. Then I use Chaos and it just keeps re-rolling the same impossible mods like "Monsters Have 289% Crit Chance" and "Two Bosses".

I've used alot of my currency just re-rolling maps over and over. I keep getting these crazy maps.

-Dave
You can't avoid every single damage mod on maps? Just stay away from the reflect and no regen mods. Everything else is fine?
Hello DEMONZ_GG,

I took a look at the videos you provided, the disconnection you had looks as the instance had a hiccup and crashed. I'm sorry for the trouble you experienced with this area. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do for this :(
Yeah I know, understand. Was just a big slap in the face. Appreciate the response. Glad it was just a small glitch and not a bug that affects multiple people

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info