3.4.3 Patch Notes

"
"depths reached" annoucments muteable? PLEASE!

Disable League Notifications in the Notifications option ingame. :)
"
JeffHopkins wrote:
So kind of delayed already, and still might not make it by end of week. Really pushing it on the retention front.

I'm beginning to believe it's a deliberate tactic. They know a lot of us are only hanging on hoping for positive changes to sulphite. Now we're stuck waiting to see if the proposed changes are really an improvement or not. So another 3 or 4 days of keeping us logging in until they drop the bad news and mapping to delving rations still suck and THEN we quit.

Plus... what are "deep Delves"? Give us a fucking number. At what point do the costs start going up significantly? Below 300? Below 600? What exactly is "deep"? Annoying.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
whats the last day on the workweek? thursday? Hope it's tomorrow, was hoping today be nice to run the new balance soon.
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
japaloco wrote:
Damn dude i can't stand doing 2h of maps t16/15 for 30min of delve hope it gets better.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ TAKE MY ENERGY GGG (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ

Based on my reading it doesn't sound like they have any intention of changing the proportion of mapping to mining, despite all the desperate pleas for them to do so.

I'm going to wait and see how the numbers pan out but I have a sinking feeling I'll be done with this league. Sucks.

Well we don't know yet, since costs cap at 2k, if the amount you get is anywhere near 1k-2k that makes it less of a headache.
Could you also make it so azurite pickups are given to whoever controls the Crawler, regardless of who picks it up during azurite encounters? Hiding in a corner to avoid stealing the host's azurite isn't something I consider ideal.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Sep 18, 2018, 7:24:14 PM
"
Sulphite Deposit spawn rates in The Quarry have been decreased slightly.

I was really enjoying a full second endgame without being forced to play maps, given that I've played ~3000 hours of the original endgame. I'm disappointed to see you're trying to pigeon-hole us into maps instead of letting us exclusively enjoy the new league's content.

I hope in future that you consider branching away from the linear progression (Act 1-10 -> Maps -> [League content]) and provide more choice in how we play endgame content.
Can you plase add a way to mark a node on the chart so it is easier to navigate?

Quite often I notice a faraway node that I want to reach, but it takes more than my max sulphite to reach it or I don't have time to get to it due to irl stuff. To avoid forgetting where I wanted to go I have to screenshot, mark the location and then alt-tab to the screenshot to see where I was planning to go. Not an ideal situation.
Only 15 segments to travel on the delve after maxing the sulphite with a bunch of maps? That's less than 10 delves for a lot of mapping.

Why make the cap of the upgrade so limiting?
"
Wraithexe wrote:
"
Sulphite Deposit spawn rates in The Quarry have been decreased slightly.

I was really enjoying a full second endgame without being forced to play maps, given that I've played ~3000 hours of the original endgame. I'm disappointed to see you're trying to pigeon-hole us into maps instead of letting us exclusively enjoy the new league's content.

I hope in future that you consider branching away from the linear progression (Act 1-10 -> Maps -> [League content]) and provide more choice in how we play endgame content.

so better to run 200 quarry in a row to max out rather then having reasons to do maps which arn't as boring?
"
MtNak wrote:
Only 15 segments to travel on the delve after maxing the sulphite with a bunch of maps? That's less than 10 delves for a lot of mapping.

Why make the cap of the upgrade so limiting?

well it will matter less if the amount of sulphite you get from maps means you can run maps for a hour or two max out and go back. Will have to see how much we get.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info