Upgrade old supporter pack

Hi there,
It will probably fall on deaf ears but is it possible to upgrade an old supporter pack ? I'm cursing myself for not having bought the breachlord supporter pack :/
📜My hideout thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2542497
Last edited by Synopsis on Sep 19, 2018, 6:40:18 AM
Last bumped on Sep 20, 2018, 7:09:00 PM
Nope, can't be purchased or upgraded to after leaving the store.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Nope, can't be purchased or upgraded to after leaving the store.
Which is SH%T! In other games we can get legacy items/skins on special events like Christmas or Easter or game anniversary! I cant imagine the millions ggg would make if they get smart enough to do the same! Im trying to save money before buy a mtx but ill surely throw 30-60$ for Harbinger pack i was stupid to miss or any other ive missed when i was abroad to work and i would like to have.
GGG, open your minds for things players would like and probably want! Money talks to you, listen to them!
Spoiler
deaf ears confirmed? xD
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Last edited by canilaz_ on Sep 20, 2018, 2:35:25 PM
"
canilaz_ wrote:
Which is SH%T! In other games we can get legacy items/skins on special events like Christmas or Easter or game anniversary! I cant imagine the millions ggg would make if they get smart enough to do the same! Im trying to save money before buy a mtx but ill surely throw 30-60$ for Harbinger pack i was stupid to miss or any other ive missed when i was abroad to work and i would like to have.
GGG, open your minds for things players would like and probably want! Money talks to you, listen to them!

What many of us would like is for them not to go back on their word. They made a commitment at the time that previous packs would not be sold again later - and for many of us, that was a factor in our decision to buy those packs. Them going back on their word would be a matter of integrity - or no integrity, to put a finer point on it. I can guarantee you that I would not be the only person who would leave the community (and store) permanently if they did this.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info