Path of Exile Craft Competition

"
easyyy wrote:
inb4 Headhunter from real skulls lul.

would "GGG made me do it for a contest" hold up in court?
IGN: DabrixRN
how does the forum badge look like?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
So now you see your game is dead, even your Delve league went dead at "2nd week" so now you want to attract attention on different ways. Completely understandable but GGG, this won't save your game. You have to fix:

1- Everybody plays solo
2- Most people spend their time on trade
3- Buying through trade is "always" cheaper than crafting.
4- Start of every league is broken thanks to queueing and you can't join with people because everybody is on a different quest and some streamer supported by paid people gets all those "Mother-Lover reached level 63 for the first time!" thing.

But still, I may enter it. Got some ideas in mind. And If I win it somehow, I can sell the crafted thing on ebay and make some cash. Might try it.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Actually very few people do any serious crafting in the game. Its usually a very expensive sport. Although the fossils certainly help a lot.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
We need to know if 3d print will be acceptable before we spend lots of time making paper mache or clay stuff, to lose to someone that can press "imprint".
Ima buy me a cheap ironman mask and paint it golden. Then post it as the three dragons helmet.
Then i get to design my exile named "Slackarouney". He will just stand in a map. Not moving a muscle. and only has trigger skills.
"
xx2good4U wrote:
So now you see your game is dead, even your Delve league went dead at "2nd week" so now you want to attract attention on different ways. Completely understandable but GGG, this won't save your game. You have to fix:

1- Everybody plays solo
2- Most people spend their time on trade
3- Buying through trade is "always" cheaper than crafting.
4- Start of every league is broken thanks to queueing and you can't join with people because everybody is on a different quest and some streamer supported by paid people gets all those "Mother-Lover reached level 63 for the first time!" thing.

But still, I may enter it. Got some ideas in mind. And If I win it somehow, I can sell the crafted thing on ebay and make some cash. Might try it.

I never visit places like these.... but to pop your bubble, GGG does contests like these atleast 3 times a year, so sick it up.
First Mirror drop at t8 pier map in legacy league :D
Second Mirror drop at t16 promenade map in delirium league :D
Gods knows what happened in affliction league... :L
Last edited by Hucuchill on Sep 18, 2018, 5:42:20 PM
INB4 someone makes a shrine out of real animals
I was just thinking about how I'd like to craft a PoE prop soon! Definitely going to join, as soon as I figure out what I'd like to do...
Very nice.
<*)))><

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info