Wasteland 2 Kickstarter

Just in case there's any fellow Wasteland/Fallout fans browsing these forums! :)

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2

I've really missed playing complex isometric games...
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.
Never played Wasteland 1, but I played Fallout 1 and 2, and they are one of the best RPG games I ever played. Hoply baldur's gate will also come, and with PoE I'm starting to change my mind and think there's still hope for better future for games.
So this is out now, anyone very interested in playing the game?
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Doesnt seem to appeal to me. Would try it i guess if it was F2P.

Have fun though, seems to look decent. :)

+7 Cookies for ya
"
Hyaon wrote:

I am. Huge fan of FO 1+2 but the 40$ price tag I felt was a little steep for a KS game. Ill wait for a sale, bought another supporter pack instead :)

Edit; I got Shadowrun: Dragonfall Dir. Cut yesterday so my cRPG slot is filled atm anyway
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Sep 20, 2014, 3:04:08 PM
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Hyaon wrote:

I am. Huge fan of FO 1+2 but the 40$ price tag I felt was a little steep for a KS game. Ill wait for a sale, bought another supporter pack instead :)

Always remember, those supporter tags will be worth millions one day with no way of being able to sell them. ;)
I couldn't care less about their worth. I needed more GGGold and it helps chris buy the guys coffee the next morning. win/win
"
TheWretch wrote:
I couldn't care less about their worth. I needed more GGGold and it helps chris buy the guys coffee the next morning. win/win

But if they blow the money on strippers and booze?^^
"
"
TheWretch wrote:

But if they blow the money on strippers and booze?^^

well deserved.
Wretch, check your PM ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info