The Pure Light Shield

good
can we add some visual effects on it..or make some shield effects plz.. or at least let weapon effect apply to the shields

-_-
you have been pushing little too many MT:s lately :S
Cool
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Yep, and here we have yet another Shield.
Do we really need more of this kind of MTXs? Oh yes, we do. And people are diving for it. Lol.

Honestly, it can be a bit much sometimes.
Would be nice to see some minor and major updates actually too.
I wouldn't mind a light shield... but that white and red? Who the fuck thought that was a good idea. Chaos is a good idea, the colors mix well... but white and red? Wtf was the designer smoking when he thought that was a good concept.
That is what we need, in a game based on realistic gear, Diablo 2 or Dark Souls style, we don't want to be ruining with hyper-baroque-ornate-GAY armors a la Warcraft, illuminated with absurd amounts of FX like Christmas trees...

"Special" gear should be moderately ornate like those king's armors in history, without FX, or at least, the possibility to disable FXs, even in standard unique items.
"
Destello wrote:
That is what we need, in a game based on realistic gear, Diablo 2 or Dark Souls style, we don't want to be ruining with hyper-baroque-ornate-GAY armors a la Warcraft, illuminated with absurd amounts of FX like Christmas trees...

"Special" gear should be moderately ornate like those king's armors in history, without FX, or at least, the possibility to disable FXs, even in standard unique items.

While I understand that not everybody likes all the effects on their gear, I feel like you shouldn't use generalizing terms like "we don't want" because you are speaking for you, not everyone.

Personally, depending on the build I am running, I appreciate some effects as I can theme my character based on abilities. With that in mind, I do wish they would allow us to use some sort of effects on our shields. It is a little annoying that you have to choose your mtx setup based on what is available for your shield.
Last edited by _Duality_ on Sep 17, 2018, 1:50:16 PM
"
Yep, and here we have yet another Shield.
Do we really need more of this kind of MTXs? Oh yes, we do. And people are diving for it. Lol.

Honestly, it can be a bit much sometimes.
Would be nice to see some minor and major updates actually too.

You're joking right? Every three months there is a major update...
Rather it's Pure "Light" Shield. Where is light?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info