A SCAMMER REPORT (WITH CHAT LOGS AND SCREENSHOTS) (NOT BREAKING ANY RULES OF CONDUCT)

"
Foogalicious wrote:
"
diopside wrote:
cmon guys am I the only one who can see how ridiculous this is? this kid actually thinks that he is a real businessman irl because he helps ppl kill shaper for money and acts like the other guy committed a crime and must be punished. I love poe as much as you do but srsly...?

The nice thing about this tale is there are no good guys. Just a succession of churlishness, until we end up with complainers complaining about complainers complaining too much about complaints.

...HOLY SHIT! This has become twitter!

yes getting invested in a video game is totally unacceptable. Hence why we are posting about a video game on a message board.

Jog on. Hypsocrisy is my least favourite eighth made up deadly sin.
"
diopside wrote:
cmon guys am I the only one who can see how ridiculous this is? this kid actually thinks that he is a real businessman irl because he helps ppl kill shaper for money and acts like the other guy committed a crime and must be punished. I love poe as much as you do but srsly...?

Nosense really. If there are rules they must be respected even if it's a game. Scammmers should be treat as they treat cheaters.

He is giving a good service to the game community that must be paid and respected.

The only way you can justify a scammer it's when you are a scammer yourself ;)
Last edited by ThoryX on Sep 17, 2018, 3:03:27 AM
op cmon you've been with us for a year, you should know how the service/ scam deal goes. either ask for cash upfront or suck it up if you get swindled.

having a "vouch" thread doesn't hurt but that shit hardly counts as it's vastly biased towards the service provider.
Second-class poe gamer
"
Arandur wrote:
What about partial payment in advance?
Getting scammed for boss killing service is a bad thing, but GGG will do nothing, because you could have handled the payment process differently.

Here are some ideas for not beeing scammed:

- If 20c is your fee, and you want a partial payment share from Starforge and Dying Sun dropps, get payed 50% in advance. That way you will only lose 10c and your sell share instead of completely wasting your time

- What about a 1 Ex security? You get that in advance and pay it back, when you get your payment. If someone doesn't want to pay you, you keep the Ex

As I said, GGG will do nothing against those kind of scammmers, it doesn't care how many people you warn or bring here, just try to get your business safer.

Cheers

Yeah like that solves anything. Now he would be able to run the scam in reverse.
It would also limit the amount of players wanting to get a carry because: a) they dont have 1ex b) they wont bother with someone who wants and ex in advance.

There is no safe way to do this and there wont be. You are wasting your time trying to do something about it.
You have to hope for good people that do as they said.
I feel you and it sucks. Gl with the carries.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
One cannot disagree that the callous few get away with murder in this game - the psychotics with no empathy are having a field day. It has seemingly been unchanged for a long time, and one hopes that it is being dealt with somehow behind the scenes - that it would actually be worse if something was not actually being quietly done by GGG.

I also agree with a previous sarcastic comment that this as a "professional service" is almost amusing. So serious. I type this from my cubicle in a global energy company and wonder at "professional services" in a vidya game.

Then again, I am old, and the concept of earning a living off a hobby is alien to me. I am, however, not ignorant of the lucrative item and account selling in old MMOs, the reality of RMT and the like. And the bounty/disaster that was the D3 Real Money Auction house.
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Sep 17, 2018, 10:40:46 AM
"
ThoryX wrote:
"
diopside wrote:

Nosense really. If there are rules they must be respected even if it's a game. Scammmers should be treat as they treat cheaters.

He is giving a good service to the game community that must be paid and respected.

The only way you can justify a scammer it's when you are a scammer yourself ;)

Thanks my man I appriciated this comment A LOT! <3
Completed the task fast and efficiently. However, I will not use his service again due to his unfriendly, demanding attitude.
I had a player just yesterday scamm me out of 3ex I should have known better to pay first, I was so pissed. I really don't understand why GGG does nothing to these players and they simply get away with this shit. They almost seem to protect them buy not letting their names to be put out their.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
"
Romulas19 wrote:
I had a player just yesterday scamm me out of 3ex I should have known better to pay first, I was so pissed. I really don't understand why GGG does nothing to these players and they simply get away with this shit. They almost seem to protect them buy not letting their names to be put out their.

I do find it odd that GGG does nothing, but at the same time I get it. You have to allow yourself to be scammed, its not like a person can steal from your stash when your arent looking. Just like off the computer, have your bases covered before doing something substantial. People in general give no fucks about anything besides him/herself, sad but true.
"
xxxxx wrote:
Please refrain from spamming about this in global 820. Thank you.

Found this guy in this topic, seems to be part of garbage sociable players in this game.

I sent my request:
@xxxx Hi, I would like to buy your Golem Quill Spike-Point Arrow Quiver listed for 2.2 exalted in Delve (stash tab "wowwwww"; position: left 3, top 7)

No answers from him , so he set 2.3 exalted.

I sent a request again, but precising its no use to set price up every time i'll ask, except he receive many other request.

he answered me something like "tssss just shut up!!"

Then he set price 0.1ex higher every 5 minutes.

Seems this guy is bored of something and want to share hate and disappointment to others, more than trading this quiver he possess.

Those guys are pathetic and thats not the first i met... Last Guy i met was able to set price every 10 min for 24H or more, on a very wanted Unique gear he possess, with underevaluate prices, just to hook curious, newb, or greedy people.

Must exist a solution against these type of disaster behaviour.

Scamming is something serious, as any behaviour that spread anger, hate, and disrespect in the Poe Community.

HF anyway ;)

(Crazy and desesperate gamers need medication...)

Peace & respect to Exile that follow the teaching of Karui.Who don't, is still considered as Exile.As i am.Since we listen & understand what each other have to say, we possibly can fight together.Dont let our sins rules who we are to favor Evil in it many forms.Breach,Abyss,Harbinger & what's next?
Last edited by Arnutifluk on Oct 23, 2018, 7:36:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info